The Road Trip from Hell and then Sunk by the Nautilus (November 27 - December 8, 2021)

Well, our trip back to Scotland is on hold until maybe next year. Instead, we're headed back to SSR in late October to stay for 7 nights before taking the 8-day DCL Eastern Caribbean Cruise. We then will return to SSR for two more nights after the cruise. We're really hoping all of the flying problems will calm down by then. We may just take carry-ons, but that's a little hard to do when also going on a cruise.

Well, our trip back to Scotland is on hold until maybe next year. Instead, we're headed back to SSR in late October to stay for 7 nights before taking the 8-day DCL Eastern Caribbean Cruise. We then will return to SSR for two more nights after the cruise. We're really hoping all of the flying problems will calm down by then. We may just take carry-ons, but that's a little hard to do when also going on a cruise.
I feel your pain. Our proposed London trip turned into a CA trip! And we are also doing carry ons which I did last year and was nerve wracking but it can be done!

Hopefully London in 2024!

I feel your pain. Our proposed London trip turned into a CA trip! And we are also doing carry ons which I did last year and was nerve wracking but it can be done!

Hopefully London in 2024!
Well, hopefully you'll make it to London by then. I was surprised by the new variants and how bad they hit England, and then flying there suddenly became disastrous. Have you seen the luggage sitting at Heathrow?

Well, hopefully you'll make it to London by then. I was surprised by the new variants and how bad they hit England, and then flying there suddenly became disastrous. Have you seen the luggage sitting at Heathrow?
Covid cases aside (and people wonder why I still mask up!) I was so happy we were knee deep into planning our California trip when I first heard about the luggage situation! It is really making me want to buy one of those hard case carryons with the built in packing cubes!

Let's hope the dollar stays strong. I'm not sure how it compares to the pound, but it's 1 to 1 versus the Euro right now. Makes me want to purchase a few for my next trip to Europe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter