The Return of the Asian-Feb 2010. 4/14-LINK TO PART 2-pg 249

Status
Not open for further replies.

smile_fart_anim_2.gif

Camille is still there lurking about somewhere- Camille! Go to bed!:hug:

I'm thinking about it myself....Jordan has way too many folks to respond to from the new thread....but without any poofing or interesting stories, it's not as much fun as the old playhouse!:rotfl2:

Too bad you all don't live in the middle of nowhere in an oddball time zone- you might get to be last too. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

No way, us left coast folks are always up late:happytv:

I know! The West Coasters are my go-to folk. :lmao: While I'm having my coffee, you guys are settling in for a nice evening in front of your 'puters.

You know, if you want to spread your wings a little, there's a nice "little" PTR going with plenty of potty and poof talk to go around for everyone. Care to join us? Currently, the discussion is what to do when your sewer line is out of commission, and there are 2 sick people in the house. :confused3

I know! The West Coasters are my go-to folk. :lmao: While I'm having my coffee, you guys are settling in for a nice evening in front of your 'puters.

You know, if you want to spread your wings a little, there's a nice "little" PTR going with plenty of potty and poof talk to go around for everyone. Care to join us? Currently, the discussion is what to do when your sewer line is out of commission, and there are 2 sick people in the house. :confused3

Thanks...I'll pass on the sewer line talk. A guy has to draw his line in the sand somewhere. But thanks for the offer.:cutie:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter