The return of AFTER DARK! Sweethearts, Villains, and Star Wars

To clarify, I am trying for Villains and get the error. I checked SW just to see and was able to join the queue. Weird!
Maybe someone can give you there queue ID after they get there tickets on another one

Does anyone know if this happened with Merriest Nights tix? We were able to go on and buy those without issue. I know there are far more dates for that than with these two, though.

Does anyone have a que Id they are not using. I had to cancel Star Wars celebration for my son and this was the tradeoff For Star Wars nite. Thank you

Last edited:
Does anyone have a que Id they are not using. I had to cancel celebration for my son and this was the tradeoff. Thank you
I think we are still waiting for the queue to open up. After tickets go on sale I think people would have one. Which party are you looking for?

Mine's been bouncing between 39 and 29 minutes...
This is my first time buying special event tickets - I didn't know it would be so nerve wracking! Reminds me of trying to get a Rise boarding group!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter