The Results of the July DLP Quiz!!!

Bexx

DIS Veteran
It's the moment you've all been waiting for!!!

The Winners of the July quiz are..............

Disney RGB

and

RussUK

:thewave: :thewave:

With 43 points, Rhiannon and Russ both had an amazing 100% score!!! :worship:

In a second place is........

Diberry

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

A fantastic score Di - you only dropped one point!

And in third place, with 40 points it's.....

Cyrano

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Very well done Reid - still in the top three!!

If you would like to PM me with your addresses, you might received a prize for all your efforts, one day!!! :teeth:

Special mention to Ware Bears and MorganB who both got 39 points. Very impressive results for some one who hasn't visited DLP yet, and someone who missed out the first few questions!!! And well done too, to Bonnie who was just a point behind them!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Oh well done all of you! Well done!!!!

I can't imagine why my name isn't up there Becky!!!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :earboy2:

Well done Rhiannon and Russ (grrrr - I knew that pesky daughter of mine would beat me!!!!! ;) ). Well done also to Reid, Elaine, Morgan and Bonnie. And many thanks again Becky for making me use my brain (and Google quite a lot!!!! :rotfl: )
Well at least we know Russ won't win this month ;) and Rhiannon and I will be away (separately) so you can make it as difficult as you like Russ!!! :rotfl2:

Yay!!

Well done to Russ, diberry (unlucky!! ;) ) Reid, Elaine, MorganB, Bonnie and everyone else who took part, and of course our wonderful quizmistress Becky :worship: :worship: :worship:

Becky - save yourself the postage and send my prize to my Mum's house if that's okay - I'm round there all the time anyway!! We probably won't get them till we get back from our respective holidays (I go 5 days after her) so the thank you message might be a bit delayed!! Thanks again for a great quiz.

Woo-hoo! Well done to everyone... and I got a mention! :blush: Yay! I will have to work harder next month.

I think this calls for a bouncing Maleficent. :maleficen Thanks for the great quiz, Becky!

:cheer2: Congratulations and well done :cheer2: Rhiannon, Diberry, Reid, Elaine, Morgan and Bonnie. :banana:

:Pinkbounc I would also like to say thank you to Becky for an excellent quiz. :Pinkbounc

Miffy2003 said:
I can't imagine why my name isn't up there Becky!!!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :earboy2:
I was just thinking the same thing about myself! :rotfl:

Well done everyone!! Full marks eh? Very impressive! :cheer2: Congratulations! :goodvibes

Oh! and a huge thanks to Becky for organising this fabulous quiz! :wizard:

Well done to Rhiannon and Russ - what stars, top of the class :teacher:
Di - I'd ask for a recount :goodvibes

Great to see the new faces being mentioned as well, looks like the quizzes are attracting interest :sunny:

As I said in another thread the quiz mistresses have really raised the bar. Once again a great big thank you :love2:

Reid

diberry said:
Or very sad (not you Russ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl2: )

Hmmmm, is it me or are these grapes sour?!

Is it really that much sadder to get them all right than to just get one wrong I ask you?!

DisneyRGB said:

Is it really that much sadder to get them all right than to just get one wrong I ask you?!

:rotfl:

DisneyRGB said:

Very good comeback Rhiannon ;)

Why thank you Nicola (and Karen!) It's not what I wanted to say but kids could read this! :rotfl:

DisneyRGB said:
Yes - and??????????????????????????????
Yes - much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Well done Rhiannon, Russ, Di, Reid, Morgan and Bonnie. :goodvibes

The quiz has been great fun, thanks again Becky.:sunny:

Congratulations to everyone, and thanks to Becky for a great quiz. I've enjoyed learning all about DLP and eventhough we've been it's still nice to learn new things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter