• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Randomiest Random Thread of Randomness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're all not photoshopped :-O

vortex2.jpg

pizza2.jpg
:rotfl:
george george george.
I want to find some funny pictures . .

Blehh.
I'm okay.
How are you?

I'm good.
I had an awesome french lesson, it was primarily spent in side splitting hysterics xD
It's raining heavily which sucks for me but one of my best friends was praying for it, damn her xD
Lizzie kind of talked to me today, she said Comet knocked your Ipod off, I picked it up and bye. It's progress.

I'm good.
I had an awesome french lesson, it was primarily spent in side splitting hysterics xD
It's raining heavily which sucks for me but one of my best friends was praying for it, damn her xD
Lizzie kind of talked to me today, she said Comet knocked your Ipod off, I picked it up and bye. It's progress.

Cool.
:D
Bleugh, it rained terribly here yesterday.
Not so bad today..
That's good that Lizzie is talking to you. :goodvibes

Cool.
:D
Bleugh, it rained terribly here yesterday.
Not so bad today..
That's good that Lizzie is talking to you. :goodvibes

Didn't rain yesterday, rained badly after school today.
Meh, well we still haven't properly spoken or arranged to ride tomorrow but we want to go on a long ride so I suspect she will.

They're candy that someone made themselves. They made a silicon mold of lego bricks, then filled it with jelly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter