The Random Voyage of The Dawn Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to use a quote from everybody, so there's a lot of quotes.

I hope I keep my A in geometry. I did all the work with out any help. I earned that A all by myself. I'd love to have it at the end of the year.

Aced my Spanish test today.

And I'm pretty sure I aced my geometry test.

And now I have ice cream.

Today has been a pleasant day.

OMG! Brain's gone mad! He doesn't want to take over the world, like he tries to do every night. He's in... Love!

Yeah, here My Big Fat Greek Wedding is a movie :-)

Mhm. That's what I thought you were talking about. My Big Fat Greek Wedding is a hilarious movie! :) I love Nia Vardalos! She was in another movie recently called My Life In Ruins, which is very funny as well.

Mean Girls 2.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!111eleventy!1

I saw that before Pretty Little Liars came on. LUUUUUUUUVED ITT!!!!!:happytv: couldn't stop laughing.

EDWARD: Hello. Please... allow me to introduce... myself. I am... Edward Cullen.

BELLA: Where were you all week? And why were you such a jerk?

EDWARD: I had to... go. Somewhere. For reasons totally unrelated to wanting to kill you.

BELLA: Did you get contacts while you were somewhere? Last week your eyes were black, and this week they are golden melted topaz butterscotch.
© 2008 Cleolinda Jones. Please quote or link back, do not repost. m15m.livejournal.com
EDWARD: *stares, turns around, leaves*

BELLA: WHAT IS YOUR DEAL?!

EDWARD: Hello. Please... allow me to introduce... myself. I am... Edward Cullen.

BELLA: Where were you all week? And why were you such a jerk?

EDWARD: I had to... go. Somewhere. For reasons totally unrelated to wanting to kill you.

BELLA: Did you get contacts while you were somewhere? Last week your eyes were black, and this week they are golden melted topaz butterscotch.
© 2008 Cleolinda Jones. Please quote or link back, do not repost. m15m.livejournal.com
EDWARD: *stares, turns around, leaves*

BELLA: WHAT IS YOUR DEAL?!
True wuv right there. [/sarcasm]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter