The Random Thread: Back to The Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
AAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I had a day of nothingness. For real.
And I had to waste my lunch hour in chemistry revising for a re-sit that I already got an A* on. -__-
That sucks. That don't make any sense. Why would you have to re-sit on a class you got an A in?:confused3

That sucks. That don't make any sense. Why would you have to re-sit on a class you got an A in?:confused3

Ah our school system works a little bit differently ;) And it was an A star ;) xD Haha.
I still don't see the point in resitting though. It costs them for pupils to resit so it's cheaper for me not to xD

Ah our school system works a little bit differently ;) And it was an A star ;) xD Haha.
I still don't see the point in resitting though. It costs them for pupils to resit so it's cheaper for me not to xD
Oh I am sorry and A *. I imagine that is like an A+ here in Canada.

This past year is when I finally buckled down and got good grades. I am more the practical thinker.

This is going to sound awfully big-headed right but I do the bare minimum and still achieve the highest grades:rolleyes1

i am sitting here waiting to see if i will be the highest bidder on this phone on ebay. the bidding ends in an hour.:headache:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter