The Random Thread and the Deathly Hallows Part I...Blue and Towel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh ok.

And yeah, I remember you telling me that. Did your aunt end up getting it?

She hasn't gone to WDW yet. I think she goes next week. I doubt she'll get it though. Although she's hopefully changing the Perry shirt I had to one that won't shrink in the wash.

I don't get this whole "poser" thing. All I see is that both people are called Amanda, and both have "A" in their username. Can someone enlighten me?

now they both have towels~
qxmc79.png

She hasn't gone to WDW yet. I think she goes next week. I doubt she'll get it though. Although she's hopefully changing the Perry shirt I had to one that won't shrink in the wash.

I don't get this whole "poser" thing. All I see is that both people are called Amanda, and both have "A" in their username. Can someone enlighten me?
PM Eimear or Sara. They'll tell you.
And I hope so too for your sake!

I have so many pictures screencapped and saved to my computer. They are all so relevant so often xD

Random question.

Am I justified for being mad at boyfriend for getting suspended over something stupid? Or am I overreacting?

Disney Triva Time!

How is the haunted Mansion related to Journey into imagination with figment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter