The Rainbow Lounge - LGBT Chit Chat

What do we think about a Rainbow Lounge?

• Loving it, I'll be here every day. This IS now officially my new homepage on all devices!

• I'm in between. Fun idea but I don't really have much to say at the moment *puts it on watched*

• What's this? I chit chat where ever I want.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thanks Juan, I am past the fevers and throat issues! Just congested and tired now :snail:

Everyone, post what you are listening to! (link to a youtube vid of the song if you can)

I am listening to this song:

but this version of it:
^that should start around 55:25

:p

In between that and now -- I took my dog for a walk, cherishing my nose and lungs' ability to breathe, free of mucus. Health is such a precious gift. :flower3:
We're walking through this field and I thought glass slipped into my sandal. It was a bee :scared: I've never been stung before! don't think my big toe was worth the honeybee's life, though

where's everybody else!?

When do i get upgraded from "earning my ears" level?

Just stay active on the various forums and post when you have something to say or ask. I joined the DIS Boards August 2016 and I am not that far from 200 posts. But I am fairly active contributor and follow various threads in different areas.

He is only at 69 and still earning his ears, i believe he becomes a mousakteer at 100 and then a veteran at 500

Just saw a news article that Disney is going to erect a monument to that little boy who died last year, I hope his parents are doing well. Between that and the anniversary of pulse it's been a sad week disney wise.

I hope all of you are doing well.

Just stay active on the various forums and post when you have something to say or ask. I joined the DIS Boards August 2016 and I am not that far from 200 posts. But I am fairly active contributor and follow various threads in different areas.

It's going to take me a decade! Lol

I have to say... even though the rainbow lounge isn't always super active, this is one of my favorite threads on the DIS, there's a calming effect to read through new posts and see how nice everyone is to one another :)

:p

In between that and now -- I took my dog for a walk, cherishing my nose and lungs' ability to breathe, free of mucus. Health is such a precious gift. :flower3:
We're walking through this field and I thought glass slipped into my sandal. It was a bee :scared: I've never been stung before!

If you've never been stung, you are missing something special!

If you've never been stung, you are missing something special!
The bee did sting me! I didn't know what it felt like before, which is why I thought it was glass. And, it was special.... especially eye-opening as to why more people do not care about honeybees dying off :faint:

(no, really, #savethebees. but wow, those stingers pack a punch)

Just saw a news article that Disney is going to erect a monument to that little boy who died last year, I hope his parents are doing well. Between that and the anniversary of pulse it's been a sad week disney wise.

I hope all of you are doing well.

You've been awfully quiet today Greg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter