The Rainbow Lounge - LGBT Chit Chat

What do we think about a Rainbow Lounge?

• Loving it, I'll be here every day. This IS now officially my new homepage on all devices!

• I'm in between. Fun idea but I don't really have much to say at the moment *puts it on watched*

• What's this? I chit chat where ever I want.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi everyone! :wave2:

And... *drum roll* :cheer2: HAPPY PRIDE MONTH! :rainbow::jester:

How do you acknowledge Pride Month? If you do, that is. :flower:

I used to have a really cool summer themed Disney flag on my facade, and for Pride Week (as it was back then) I hung rainbow colored strands from the top to highlight the occasion. Other than that I figure that being an openly gay man 365 days out of the year (on leap years I take 2/29th off and take a woman out for a date! :laughing: *j/k*) is more than enough. :earboy2:

:tinker:

Last edited:

I used to have a really cool summer themed Disney flag on my facade, and for Pride Week (as it was back then) I hung rainbow colored strands from the top to highlight the occasion. Other than that I figure that being an openly gay man 365 days out of the year (on leap years I take 2/29th off and take a woman out for a date! :laughing: *j/k*) is more than enough. :earboy2:

I'm guessing it's your mother you take out on that date.

I haven't ever done much in the way of Pride. This is probably not completely unrelated to the fact I only really came to terms with my bisexuality this time last year and am still not completely out to the people around me. Closest I've come was being on WDW property during Gay Days and wearing red, my rainbow Mickey pin and my Dis pride shirt.

There's no escaping it here in San Francisco - but I try. I still smile when I see all the flags down Market Street. Will try to be out of town as much as i can during the month. Also a great time to get together with friends when we are in town. Very low key here.

June is kinda a busy month for my friends and I so it's very difficult to go out and go to actual Pride events for me (I live fairly close to Boston), especially since I don't really have any close LGBTQ+ friends at home. My rainbow wear is almost always on and I'm usually more apt to wear make-up than usual or more feminine wear. Hopefully this year will be different and I'll get to go to some drag shows or gay bars to enjoy this month a bit more, but I do what I can to celebrate on my own time and in my own little way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter