The Rainbow Lounge - LGBT Chit Chat

What do we think about a Rainbow Lounge?

• Loving it, I'll be here every day. This IS now officially my new homepage on all devices!

• I'm in between. Fun idea but I don't really have much to say at the moment *puts it on watched*

• What's this? I chit chat where ever I want.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've been there twice. First time was before they remodeled and it was scary divey. Then they redid it I only went once but i'm not much for that scene. It was fun though.

Right? First time I went I was scared for my life, lol. But the remodel helps. Just nice to have a bear bar to go to! Gay bars are dying in the area.

They're dying in Boston anyway.. I just don't want to travel into the city to go to a bar in the first place. Living out in the burbs it means hitting crowded roads and paying for parking.. and then driving back late at night.

They're dying in Boston anyway.. I just don't want to travel into the city to go to a bar in the first place. Living out in the burbs it means hitting crowded roads and paying for parking.. and then driving back late at night.

Definitely in Boston. I live on the south shore now. There's nothing here! Lol

Hey, I'm new here and just wanted to drop by and just say hi. My name is Michelle but everyone calls me Michy. I am 26 years old and have been in a relationship with my girlfriend Jess for almost 3 years now(May 27). I love Disney, but have only been once to WDW a long time ago and my girlfriend isn't much into Disney but I am working on her. :) I work as a High School P.E. & Health Teacher as well as coaching Girls J.V. Lacrosse. So I just thought to drop by and say hello.

Hey, I'm new here and just wanted to drop by and just say hi. My name is Michelle but everyone calls me Michy. I am 26 years old and have been in a relationship with my girlfriend Jess for almost 3 years now(May 27). I love Disney, but have only been once to WDW a long time ago and my girlfriend isn't much into Disney but I am working on her. :) I work as a High School P.E. & Health Teacher as well as coaching Girls J.V. Lacrosse. So I just thought to drop by and say hello.

Welcome Michy!

Welcome! My fiancé used to be iffy on Disney as well. He has since changed his tune- we will even be spending the first week of our honeymoon there :)

Welcome Michy! My partner was iffy on Disney when we started dating... and this past November we got married on a Disney cruise and have a WDW trip booked for the end of this month. Go figure.

Hi Michy, I'm sure you can convert her. It doesn't take much. Have you guys been to WDW together yet?

Hi there peeps! :wave2:

@~Michy~ Oh, I hear you. My BF was very much against the whole Disney thing to begin with, even to the point that he made remarks of my Mickey Mouse coffee mugs (granted I have a few, but there are others in the cupboard too). :rolleyes:

Anyway, after slowly wearing him down, he has now agreed on planning a visit to either Disneyland Resort Paris, as a part of a long weekend to Paris. Or up to a week at WDW, for a bigger haul over the pond. :banana:
So it is possible! :rotfl::thumbsup2
:welcome: to the most awesome boards ever! :disrocks:
:tinker:

Hi there peeps! :wave2:

@~Michy~ Oh, I hear you. My BF was very much against the whole Disney thing to begin with, even to the point that he made remarks of my Mickey Mouse coffee mugs (granted I have a few, but there are others in the cupboard too). :rolleyes:

Anyway, after slowly wearing him down, he has now agreed on planning a visit to either Disneyland Resort Paris, as a part of a long weekend to Paris. Or up to a week at WDW, for a bigger haul over the pond. :banana:
So it is possible! :rotfl::thumbsup2
:welcome: to the most awesome boards ever! :disrocks:

Every time I go to Disney, I look for new Grumpy mugs.. I think I have 10 now. Plus, I always get a year magnet for the fridge. I need to go back to DL Paris... Space Mountain wasn't open when I went and I feel cheated! :)

@Chuckers :scared1:
What no Space Mountain? I totally understand how you're feeling cheated. :earseek:
:rotfl2:

:smickey:

My friends, who did an around the world Disney trip and visited every park, said DLP's Space Mountain is the best. I went for my 50th birthday. I hope to do Disney Shanghai for my 55th. I love their Thunder Mountain Railroad and Haunted Mansion. But, I was kind of surprised at how dirty the park was. Everything needs a patch and paint. The US parks would never look like that. Also, I had the worst birthday meal ever at DLP. Service is not their strong point. However, I still want to go back :)

Hello! :earsboy:

How are you all DIS peeps doing today?! :cheer2:

I have started my day commuting and reading the boards again, my life is back to normal and I am so happy! :rainbow:
The new cell phone is amazing and doesn't lag at all when I read and post here. :yay:

The new cell phone is amazing and doesn't lag at all when I read and post here. :yay:

Can confirm, I went from having a free-with-plan smartphone to getting one of the Pixels when they came out last year. It's amazing how much you could do with a smartphone that I'd been missing out on because I was cheap!

Can confirm, I went from having a free-with-plan smartphone to getting one of the Pixels when they came out last year. It's amazing how much you could do with a smartphone that I'd been missing out on because I was cheap!

Aaaah... loving to geek out with my new phone. :dogdance:

Have you checked out the new thread for Disney tech geeks? :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter