The rain never bothered me anyway…but will it in WDW?

DisneyGenes47

Earning My Ears
I am heading to WDW on the 7th with our first park day on the 8th and of course as anyone traveling to Orlando would do, I’ve been checking the weather forecast. It appears to be about 60-80% chance of rain every day. I wasn’t sure if the weather has been more quick evening showers or complete washouts with lightening where fireworks get canceled. Hoping to catch at least one show with our little ones so evening rain every night would out a real damper on things!!

I advise counting on that and formulating a backup plan. That way, you may more often be pleasantly surprised.

We've had November weeks with freezing lows and daytime mid-20s windchills. Then, at Christmas one year, record high temps--in the 110s.

Florida isn't supposed to do that but certainly can. It's trickier than the POTC pirates.

I am heading to WDW on the 7th with our first park day on the 8th and of course as anyone traveling to Orlando would do, I’ve been checking the weather forecast. It appears to be about 60-80% chance of rain every day. I wasn’t sure if the weather has been more quick evening showers or complete washouts with lightening where fireworks get canceled. Hoping to catch at least one show with our little ones so evening rain every night would out a real damper on things!!
It rains everyday in Orlando… just be patient and it all works out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter