The posters here are the best..

Mackey Mouse

Me read the Navigator? I don't
I think about all of you......today when I was in church and I could not bring a name up to pray for to save my life, this getting old thing is tough, I just said in my head, I need to pray for all of us on the Coping and Compassion board, those of who are trying to get through difficult things in our lives and those of us who are here to give a hug and a helping hand when needed....some encouragement, advice, whatever it is, I prayed for everyone today whether you needed or not..

Sometimes you all take the time to pm me and thank me for this board, and I have to say here I went to Pete and the other WM's as I felt there was a need here on the Dis for some TLC for a good portion of posters and they agreed and the rest is history. But without all of you, coming together here to help others, the board would not be successful...

So, I wanted to thank you all for helping others when they needed it, myself included and Spring is coming and hopefully we all have good fortune in the near future.

Hugs all around.

Hugs back to you Marsha. You are so positive and caring to everyone else, even while you are going through tough times. Thank you.

:grouphug:

Thank YOU so much for the C&C board - everyone here is so nice, caring, willing to share their feelings to help others - exactly what you need sometimes :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter