The Possibility of Being Picked........

:surfweb: as a family who won a night in the Castle, I can assure you that it is totally random. The dream team members who we dealt with told us that they picked my son because he was in a particular seat on thunder mountain railroad at a particular time. Just dumb, great luck!

:surfweb: I agree, dont get your hopes up, while we were on the line, I saw the Dream team on the opposite side of TMRR, on the exit side, and whispered to my wife that they were there, but we were on the wrong side, I didnt want my kids to get thier hopes up to be disapointed. As it turned out the train switched sides and we got lucky.

Two days later at Animal Kingdom as we were exiting Primevel Whirl, a dream team member ( who was standing by himself) stopped me and asked about the castle button which we got and was on my back pack. He asked how the castle was and I told him great, he then said you can win twice ya know, I replied that would be great and then told him to have a great day, figuring that we were too earlly to recieve what ever he was going to be giving away, as we continued down the exit ramp there were two cast members who were giving out fast passes which we recieved! very cool

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter