• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Positively Random Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha. I tend to be very imaginative xD
im just uber excited for tommorow :DDD
ahhh. I missed my 9,000th post! growll

Jeez people what happens when I'm gone??I spent 10 minutes trying to find my last post!!! LOL!!

I heard Slash was gonna be the mentor in American Idol next week... I'm kinda convinced he's a zombie... *darty eyes*

Jeez people what happens when I'm gone??I spent 10 minutes trying to find my last post!!! LOL!!

What you do, is instead of clicking "last page" click on the thread title. Then click on the top left where it says " view first unread" and it will take u to the next post after your last post. :D

Hey Jade

eek im about to watch The Haunting in Connecticut under the covers with all the lights turned off! lol

Ok. I'm gonna go now. Maybe watch some of That 70s Show and finsh reading Thirteen Reasons Why (Excellent book btw. Highly recommend) and Tomorrow, I shall find a way to fix my sig.

See Ya

^Upload the pic to a site like tinypic or photobucket, then put the

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter