The Pope Has Died

My sympathies to those of the Catholic faith. I hope he's reunited with his loved ones, may he rest in peace.

Thank you John Paul II for your years of service to our Lord and his people. May he rest in peace.

RIP.......... POPE JOHN PAUL ll, you will be greatly missed :angel: :angel: :sad1:

Salve Regina, Mater misericordiae,
Vita dulcedo et spes nostra salve.
Ad te clamamus exsules filii Hevae.
Ad te suspiramus gementes et flentes,
in hac lacrimarum valle.
Eja ergo advocata nostra,
illos tuos misericordes oculos ad nos converte.
Et Jesum benedictum fructum ventris tui
nobis post hoc exsilium ostende.
O clemens, o pia, o dulcis Virgo Maria

My most heartfelt sympathies to his family, friends and followers. He lead a life of hard work and dedicated service to others. I trust he now rests in peace, happily with his loved ones and with God. :angel:

I am not a Catholic either..but he was a wonderful man who's reach extended far beyond his own faith..may his soul be at peace now that he has joined the Holy Father in Heaven

I saw posted on another site the most wonderful sentiment: "While your loss saddens me deeply I am overjoyed by having been blessed with your life."

Very well said....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter