The Poly2 Pricing Thread

Will Poly2 Be a Part of the Original Polynesian Condo Association?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here is what else is glaring....they continue to sell contracts at PVB, and have offered in the past 14 months some incentives on them...when BPK was announced last year, the add on tool was pulled from the website and they would not sell anyone any points, even when they had them.
This is the biggest thing for me tbh that makes me lean toward it being a new association. If they know they’re going to be selling it as one association, why bother putting incentives on those points when they’re sitting on a bunch of AKV, RIV, VGF and BLT points still? I mean I know it’s all speculation but idk..

How big is the new Poly tower in relation to say, BLT? The artist renderings make me think it could be it's own association but then the photos posted look like it's really small, like our couldn't contain that many villas.

How big is the new Poly tower in relation to say, BLT? The artist renderings make me think it could be it's own association but then the photos posted look like it's really small, like our couldn't contain that many villas.

No specifics have been announced, but based on guesses, maybe between 150 to 200 rooms? Which is more than what the original VGF building has...

How much did you add? Did you add direct or resale? I’m thinking if I add 25pts at a time (or less) my husband will not complain about it as much as the sudden hit of $20k when we buy in 100pt increments.
I bought a 25 point contract direct. Disney did some jiggery pokery with the points chart in the fall and this extra contract gives me wiggle room. I was also not allowed to buy more than that (not even 30 points!) because my other half keeps saying "you have too many points!".

The problem is that they are currently advertising a giant building that may or may not happen, like Reflections. This is just lawyers covering the Mouse's behind. If you thought this was going to happen, that was all you. The lawyers told you it might never come.
I'm not sure what this has to do with my point?

You wondered why they put the disclaimers out, and that's why. They've been in the contracts for months.

They do put the disclaimers out, but they did not do it for BPK once it was announced to be part of VGF...because they obviously didn't feel the need to do that as it was simply a phase of VGF.

Again, people can decide how to view it...but it is first official move by DVD in regards to the tower and they made sure not to attach it to PVB..

Take the original announcement that failed to connect it directly to PVB, and now the POS was changed to not directly connect it to PVB, they have now put in writing to ensure it can't be implied that it will be PVB.

Plus, since last year, they have done nothing to even advertise this project....

Basically, two official documents in which they could have announced it would be part of PVB, and they did not....

Last edited:
I really need to see a new contract to see if the Trailers disclaimer is in there. The delay is interesting to me, I thought the Poly2 disclaimers were in the contracts immediately.

I really need to see a new contract to see if the Trailers disclaimer is in there. The delay is interesting to me, I thought the Poly2 disclaimers were in the contracts immediately.

The DVC News article posted the actual language from the updated POS...I don't know how to find a new digital copy of it though....and the site I use, https://www.dvcfieldguide.com/ has not yet added the updated one.

You wondered why they put the disclaimers out, and that's why. They've been in the contracts for months.
Nope. That wasn't what I was talking about. I referenced the article that said adding the Poly Tower to the existing association would be the "Polynesian Savior," as the current association was limited to studios and bungalows. Perhaps you missed the article?

If the Trailers are in the contracts, which I assume they are, the Trailers would be currently in the contracts and not the POS, just like VGF2 was and just like Poly2 was until recently. WL is even more confusing, because it seems like Trailers should disclaim both CCV and BR, it is going to be new? It's not even possible for Trailers to be in both.

This is a lot to say I don't think disclaimers say anything either way about the association. If I were Disney, I would make it a new association, but not because of the lawyer language in the disclaimers.

If the Trailers are in the contracts, which I assume they are, the Trailers would be currently in the contracts and not the POS, just like VGF2 was and just like Poly2 was until recently. WL is even more confusing, because it seems like Trailers should disclaim both CCV and BR, it is going to be new? It's not even possible for Trailers to be in both.

This is a lot to say I don't think disclaimers say anything either way about the association. If I were Disney, I would make it a new association, but not because of the lawyer language in the disclaimers.

The new Multi-Site POS that has been updated in Feb 2023, that the article is referencing, includes no reference at all to the FW cabins...it simply kept Reflections and added Poly tower....and the last update to this document was 2018 when RIV was becoming a resort.

We shall see when we get access to the VDH POS if it mentions those at all....but, the multi-site language shared so far does not have them...which is why the article went on to speculate that maybe the plan is to include the cabins as part of a project that will be named Reflections...

Last edited:
The building obviously is happening. It's right there in front of everyone's face. What they decide to call it and what association it might belong to is anyone's guess, but it certainly isn't "like Reflections" by the sheer fact that is actually well under construction.

So this is the new DVC and not the prison DeSantis has been threatening to build?

Snap65.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter