• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Polite Pig

Disneylvr

Always Disney Dreaming!
I watched the latest DIS Unplugged podcast and it was said you can use QS dining credits at the Polite Pig. What do you get with that credit? Just an entree and drink or do you also get to choose a side as well?

If you order one of the entrees that has a side there should be no extra charge. The sandwiches don't have a side so you would have to pay for one.

I watched the latest DIS Unplugged podcast and it was said you can use QS dining credits at the Polite Pig. What do you get with that credit? Just an entree and drink or do you also get to choose a side as well?

The entrees all include a side, so you should get one. The sandwiches do NOT include a side, so you would not get a side. An interesting possibility, though. It looks like you can get three sides for $15. I wonder if that would be considered a QS entree?

I am really hoping to try it out next month! I will ask about the 3 sides counting as a entree. It sounds like a good option for me DD.

Hello! I was wondering if anyone has used DDP QS credits here? On their website, it still says dining plan is not accepted. If you were able to use QS credits, what was included? It seems funny to me that they would let you have either a sandwich without a side OR an entree with a side for the same credit. TIA!

Hello! I was wondering if anyone has used DDP QS credits here? On their website, it still says dining plan is not accepted. If you were able to use QS credits, what was included? It seems funny to me that they would let you have either a sandwich without a side OR an entree with a side for the same credit. TIA!

We just returned 2 weeks ago and we did use QS credits. DH got a sandwich and I got an entree and I believe we each got sides included. My daughter got 3 sides as her meal and it was NOT QS dining credit eligible.

We just returned 2 weeks ago and we did use QS credits. DH got a sandwich and I got an entree and I believe we each got sides included. My daughter got 3 sides as her meal and it was NOT QS dining credit eligible.
Fantastic! Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter