The Plaza Breakfast?

Why is the breakfast so short-lived? I saw that it disappears again on January 5. I would love to try it, but I just got back from a trip and am not going again until the end of January!

I just saw availability for this for our November trip, and can get a pre-park opening ressie. Thanks for the info!

It’s brand spanking new. I’m sure they are giving it a test run to see how it goes. Either they will extend the date or if nor well revived kill it off

Thanks for posting this OP.
I just changed my Jan. lunch ADR to Breakfast.
Plaza Restaurant is a TS (Table service) restaurant. Info is stating that there is a make your own omelette station.
I love the idea of a few attractions and rides and then a nice sit down breakfast in MK.:coffee::coffee::coffee:
Hugs Mel

This is great news! MK needs a decent breakfast option that isn't a character meal or an overpriced counter service spot (BOG).

I hope it's successful and they put it into place permanently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter