The Pixar Theory

haha - i have read one of these theories before, funny, i dont think pixar made it that way but its funny how fans of films can blur the lines of rationality to make theories about how these films all fall in a time line of events lol

i know pixar leave alot of easter eggs and we all want to believe in the magic but this got silly half way through didnt it? lol

but i think they are very much just easter eggs referencing other films rather than full blown interlinks to a bigger story.

disney have been leaving easter eggs like these in films for years,
the rug from aladin appearing in the opening scene from princess and the frog,

also the sultan in aladin building the little tower of animals was putting beast on top befroe the thing toppled, hercules wearing scars skin at the painting lol

are these movies linked too? lol :lmao: intresting read non the less.

I haven't seen many Pixar movies but my guess is those are just little references to other movies, similar to Belle and Aladdin's carpet showing up in Hunchback and Hercules wearing Scar's hide. It's an interesting theory though. :)

Pixar loves to have little hidden things in their movies that go to other Pixar movies. In Finding Nemo, when nemo is in the fish tank and looks around the office, there is a Buzz Lightyear toy. In Monsters Inc, Boo hands Sulley her toys and one is a clownfish (Nemo). Also in A Bug's life at the end when Randell ends up in the trailer, there is the Toy Story pizza planet truck that is seen in all 3 Toy Story movies. And there are others, you just have to look.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter