• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Palms

tiffy

Earning My Ears
We are stayting at The Palms Resort in Orlando for a week in March . Anyone have any information on on this Resort? Thanks Tiffy

No, but here's a BUMP so others who may know about this resort get another chanc to answer...

Thanks for the reply. This is a two bedroom condo as far as I know..We have this week as part of a promotion fromThe Palms.Any information at all would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks

We didn't stay there, but dh & I did a timeshare presentation there when it was in the process of being built. The plans looked awesome, and the rooms that were finished were beautiful.

FYI...
I'm sure you'll have to attend some sort of sales pitch. Know that they were pretty high pressure, and came down in price 3 times after we kept telling them no. We got home, did some research on the internet and found you could pick them up for 1/4 of the price or less on resale websites. I wouldn't buy from them EVER, but wouldn't hesitate to stay there :)

I, too, did a TS presentation there. The place is extremely nice and the condos themselves are incredible.

I agree with ReneeA, they came down on the price I think from $400 to 75 dollars a month! I would stay there for a vacation though. Loved that jacuzzi!

I went through the presentation for reasons other than wanting to buy. The units are pretty big and reasonably well furnished ( IMHO not as nice as the DVC resorts) the facilities ( pool etc were pretty good) . I would say that the timeshare sales pitch was pretty rough and they work you over pretty good. If you're not interested in buying be FIRM and don't waiver. They will give you a hard time and be prepared to spend a couple of hours there.

It's a decent enough place to stay, but I didn't like the sales pitch. WAY TOO HARD SELL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter