The Oogie Boogie Bash 2022 Thread (ALL DATES SOLD OUT)

It is my understanding that the pics from the party kick in, as soon as your party ticket is scanned into the park. That would mean that mix-in time IS included in your pics. At least it has been in the past. Since you use a separate ticket during the day, I don't think they would be available. Of course it never hurts to ask at the PhotoPass place. They *might* be able to link your pics from earlier in the day, if you use the same card in the evening. I'm not sure how much time/energy they'd put into checking all that out.

I’ve seen a couple reports on social media that at least a few hotel guests were able to get same day tickets yesterday but no details about how early or how many etc.
I read someone got tickets right after the party started at the hotel's front desk the other day.

my brother has dinner reservations at carthay circle at 5:50pm on a party night. Will they allow him to keep the reservation? he doesn't have party tickets and only time available for the restaurant.

Oh man that sanderson sisters line sounds crazy if they've had to close by 8.

If it was important for me to see them I'd hang around the area during mix in until the line opened to be towards the front.

my brother has dinner reservations at carthay circle at 5:50pm on a party night. Will they allow him to keep the reservation? he doesn't have party tickets and only time available for the restaurant.

Echoing what dtrain said above. Specifically they’ll let him in for dinner, but when he comes out, they will be checking for wristbands at almost any point you’d proceed further into the park - not just rides, but like the entrance to Cars Land, etc. Even at a few of the stores, which was wild to me (not sure if it was to preserve OBB specific merch, you’d think Disney would still want to take guests’ money in the stores!).

In short, yes, but don’t plan to do anything on your way out, even just walking around or shopping. Get it all done before dinner.

Anyone have any recommendations for special OOB food that might be good for a quick dinner? My daughter can't handle anything spicy so I know that narrows the field quite a bit!
Actually any quick service food at DCA (that you would recommend) would be good too. :wave:

Anyone have any recommendations for special OOB food that might be good for a quick dinner? My daughter can't handle anything spicy so I know that narrows the field quite a bit!
Actually any quick service food at DCA (that you would recommend) would be good too. :wave:
I would definitely check out the Pacific warf. There are several options for all family members and they are all quick service. We usually do mobile order for Pacific warf cafe to get a Mac & cheese bread bowl and mobile order from Cocina Cucamongia Mexican grill to get quesa birrea tacos. I would definitely check out Pacific warf Cafe for non-spicy food.

Anybody who's been to the party have any tips to meet the characters like the Sanderson sisters or Emille and Remi for example?

Last edited:
All I am gonna say is that friends we laughing because I ended up buying tickets for 3 nights. After that character list strangely enough no one is laughing anymore.

So I guess I will get to the park early for the party and wait in line for the Sanderson sisters. I’m hoping if I get there by 430ish I won’t be too far back from the start of the line

So I guess I will get to the park early for the party and wait in line for the Sanderson sisters. I’m hoping if I get there by 430ish I won’t be too far back from the start of the line
What date is your party? I'm only asking as mine is Thursday and I don't have a total plan yet. I'm trying to figure it out as soon as possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter