The Oogie Boogie Bash 2022 Thread (ALL DATES SOLD OUT)

Wow. When I got the screen for what turned out to be a two hour queue yesterday, I almost didn’t wait, thinking I could just buy them today when the rush died down a bit. I’m glad I waited it out, since our date (Oct 23) is one of the sold out ones now.
Same! I got on at 9am and waited about 2 hours. I was able to get 10/11!

Am I remembering right that tickets for pre covid years never went this fast ? Or am I really just losing my mind..

Just for fun I did a quick search in my email for when I bought Mickey's Halloween Party tickets at Disneyland in 2010. Fun info: I bought them the 3rd week of August. They were $54 at the gate, $49 online, and $44 if you had an AP. Party was 6pm-11pm, with entrance at 3pm. Crazy!

Wasn't able to get tickets for the time we will be there. Oh, well. Maybe if we make it back out to the west some other time. Is there anything else to do in the area for a teen over Halloween?

If, by chance, you plan to stay on site in the past there have been a few tickets you can purchase day-of for onsite guests. It can be competitive and you need to be at the hotel GS desk pretty early in the morning but it's something to keep in mind.

I dont see any on ebay (I guess I dont know how to search). Glad i got my date booked on the presale

I really don't think it's resellers. I saw one set on eBay and I reported it. I really just think there is a high demand and I think by them going on sale to MK holders two days ago, they didn't really sell out "in one day.." they sold out in 3 days..

So far, there are 41 tickets across 11 listings. Not a lot in comparison to how many tickets are sold overall, but that is still 41 people who couldn’t get tickets because they went to scalpers. I’m sure more will be popping up.

Attachments

• AB521121-0FED-414F-8B1A-20C59F0CF640.jpeg
    AB521121-0FED-414F-8B1A-20C59F0CF640.jpeg
    54 KB · Views: 12
  • AEC57A25-7E87-426E-BD06-981D77C85A53.jpeg
    AEC57A25-7E87-426E-BD06-981D77C85A53.jpeg
    58.4 KB · Views: 10
  • B2D5E321-15F4-498B-8D78-E67AD63CCE37.jpeg
    B2D5E321-15F4-498B-8D78-E67AD63CCE37.jpeg
    58.1 KB · Views: 12

More September dates are selling out and the only October date left is the 25th. If dates are still open for a date you want I highly encourage you to buy ASAP

So far, there are 41 tickets across 11 listings. Not a lot in comparison to how many tickets are sold overall, but that is still 41 people who couldn’t get tickets because they went to scalpers. I’m sure more will be popping up.
how would that even work? arent the tickets tied to a persons name?

how would that even work? arent the tickets tied to a persons name?

The name on it doesn’t normally matter since Disney has not verified names in the past, though they can always update their policies and start verifying at the gate.

The real concern is that people buy these resale tickets and take a gamble on whether they are real, manipulated, or sold to multiple other people. Then, they will show up to the gate and be turned away and be SOL because Disney won't help if someone has purchased tickets from an unauthorized seller.

Oct 2nd is showing available again if anyone needs that date. I would do it quickly though.

Attachments

• 0AAE2365-EFDD-4BB5-AF36-2D1669C1CD2D.png
    0AAE2365-EFDD-4BB5-AF36-2D1669C1CD2D.png
    37.3 KB · Views: 7
2nd and 9th are now gone again. Wonder how come they keep bringing up dates for a little while. It’s not like people can return them or hold them in their carts

Hello! I had a few questions for people who have gone in the past. If you enter early at 3, do you wear your costume or bring it in and change?
Are all the normal food options open?
What rides close during world of color if they have it?
Thanks!

Hello! I had a few questions for people who have gone in the past. If you enter early at 3, do you wear your costume or bring it in and change?
Are all the normal food options open?
What rides close during world of color if they have it?
Thanks!
Yes- you can wear your costume in at 3:00 and we did last year. Actually, we were using our regular day tickets as we had been in the park that morning and just gone back to the resort to change. We actually entered through the regular line a little bit before 3:00 telling them we were using our regular day tickets and would go get our wristbands in the in park station before the party- no issues at all. Very easy and barely a line at the in park station. Lots of people will be lined up outside the park in costume waiting to enter at 3:00 with their party tickets.

The normal food options would definitely be open until the park closes for the party. I can't remember if everything stayed open during the party- but some places did. I know Flos did. I would recommend eating before the party as you don't want to waste party time.

It was not running last year- but typically the Incredicoaster, swings, Pixar pal a round, jumping jellyfish, zephyr and Pixar Pier games close during WOC.

All October dates are gone.

We are staying at DLH and done have regular tickets on our OBB day. Is it better to use the GCH entrance at 3pm?

Last year, we had tickets to MNSSHP at WDW because I had a work conference in Orlando. I was apprehensive about the trip because originally my DH, DD 16 and DD14 were coming and would be in the parks in the morning during my conference, and I planned to join later. Then my DH and DD 16 could not go, so my DD14 would have been going to the parks alone. She was fine with it, having been to WDW many times, but I was worried. Then my conference suddenly changed to virtual, so I decided to switch everything to DLR since I was much more comfortable with her going alone to those parks, no buses, etc.

This change was about 2 weeks before the trip, and it was Columbus Day weekend. WDW was kind enough to make a one time exception and refund our MNSSHP tickets. Of course, OOB was sold out by then. We struggled to piece together an onsite hotel reservation, finally getting all 3 nights at the DLH only 2 days before we left! I spoke to the front desk at checkin and they offered the opportunity to line up for extra OOB tickets the day-of, at 5am, at the front desk. We were the second family in line and got tickets! I think they had about 15-20 tickets but all resorts share them, so you never know.

I mention this story to encourage those that missed tickets to keep checking the website but also check at the hotel if all else fails. And to say that some people buy tickets, intending to go, but can’t for some reason. I’m sure all the tickets on eBay right now are just intentional resellers, but sometimes something does come up. We were lucky WDW refunded ours, but that was a “COVID exception’ that probably wouldn’t be made these days. Maybe they would give you credit for the future if your plans changed, but maybe not. I know it is against the terms to resell them; I just wish Disney had a refund option. If they had not refunded us, we would have just offered the tickets to someone if we could find someone going. I think they will let you change the dates and pay the difference if the date is available, but no refunds.

Hi all! It seems my girlfriend and I missed the purchase date by a day and the tickets are currently sold out for Oct 4 & 6. I’ve heard mentions of them restocking tickets in the past, is that true? Are there specified times/dates for this? Appreciate any insight!

We are staying at DLH and done have regular tickets on our OBB day. Is it better to use the GCH entrance at 3pm?

Last year we used our MKs to enter the front gate just before 3, using a separate line from the guests waiting to enter with party tickets. It was super quick, as was the in-park check-in. So if you have day tickets, I would advise getting there before 3 to be a bit ahead of the party crowd. I don’t know if the GCH entrance would be better or worse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter