The Oogie Boogie Bash 2022 Thread (ALL DATES SOLD OUT)

I'm teaching my last day of summer school (gotta pay for these tickets 😂 ) and I had 3 devices going here at school and my fiancé had 5 going at home. All were still at over an hour except one of his that dropped super fast. Got our tickets for 10/11! First time in California/Disneyland/Oogie Boogie (East Coasters). So excited!

All dates still available as of 1:13pm est

Well Oogie is still at over an hour, but I did get through for Celebration Star Wars before the weekend tickets sold out. So very happy guys, that is a good thing.

Somehow I kicked myself off and now I can’t see the tickets as I’m back in the queue! Sorry for no more updates!!

mine flipped to 52 minutes in 1 finallyyyy... fingers crossed.... Also, I am thankful for this message board. I might have given up by now without you all to chat/commiserate with. :P

My green bar is at about 40% but still saying over an hour on my cell. Making less progress on my work computer. Lol

If anyone ends up with an unused queue ID with minimal wait I would love to take it off your hands! Oct 29th is our anniversary and I want to surprise DW.

I hit the back button a bunch of times and kept getting the queue screen but then it let me back in! All dates still ok!!
Thank you for the update on the dates! 🌺All my screens are still over an hour wait. Pretty much no progress on my phone but my laptop is moving a teeny bit. It’s also still showing more than an hour.

Got our tickets for Halloween. One browser on one of the 4 device worked, all the others are still over one hour.
Needed 1:20 hour to get them.
All dates are still available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter