The Oogie Boogie Bash 2022 Thread (ALL DATES SOLD OUT)

Sorry...I feel bad for complaining about a few minutes. I hope you guys get the tickets you want.

Yeah the page refreshed and made me log back in before showing the D23 night ticket link.

I was wondering about that because someone on Twitter posted what showed open and 9/10 didn't show.

Yeah, because it's a separate link. D23 members cannot purchase anything but the 9/10 date early. MK holders only have presale access to everything but the D23 date.

obblinks.png

This is what it should look like when you're logged in (I'm a keyholder and a D23 member). If you're only D23, it'll only show you the bottom link. If you're only MK, it'll only show you the top link. If you're both, it'll show you both. In the calendars it shows all but 9/10 for the first link and only 9/10 for the second link.

Sorry...I feel bad for complaining about a few minutes. I hope you guys get the tickets you want.

Yeah the page refreshed and made me log back in before showing the D23 night ticket link.
It did the same for me and I was just going the magic key early access not the d23 day.

Thanks, if I ever get in, maybe I might have a chance. Not sure why I am trying so hard it is probably 50/50 on if I will still be able to go in September and it is about 75% chance of cancelling my October WDW MNSSHP and Disney Wish HOTHS.

One of my queues finally dropped to 45 minutes, but then just jumped back to 50. I really should be getting back to work, but oh well, I will just work late tonight.

Just got my D23 night tickets on the third window I opened (this one happened to be on my phone, but also have an android tablet, and on my computer chrome, chrome incognito and edge windows open)... and the other 4 are all still stuck at over an hour wait.

Congrats all who have been able to secure tickets for their desired dates! If y'all end up having any spare queue IDs, we are still trying to get through as well. PM welcome.
Best wishes to everyone still searching! :)

Excited that we got our D23 tickets. None of us have ever been to Oogie Boogie. We usually go to WDW. We had 5 of us with multiple windows open. One of my 7 came up first. I had 3 browsers on 2 computers each, and a browser on my phone.

The wait times makes no sense. We had two iPads and two iPhones. All four originally showed over an hour wait. Logged back into one of the iPads and the wait time was only nine minutes. The other iPad had dropped to around 55 minutes but the two phones showed over an hour. One phone was the first device used to jump in line. None of it makes sense to how it really works other than luck.

Just got my D23 night tickets on the third window I opened (this one happened to be on my phone, but also have an android tablet, and on my computer chrome, chrome incognito and edge windows open)... and the other 4 are all still stuck at over an hour wait.

The wait times makes no sense. We had two iPads and two iPhones. All four originally showed over an hour wait. Logged back into one of the iPads and the wait time was only nine minutes. The other iPad had dropped to around 55 minutes but the two phones showed over an hour. One phone was the first device used to jump in line. None of it makes sense to how it really works other than luck.
I had a similar experience. I was logged on two laptops and later decided to log on through my IPad and got in through my IPad first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter