The Oogie Boogie Bash 2022 Thread (ALL DATES SOLD OUT)

I had 4 browsers open, 3 had over an hour wait and one had a 15 minute wait. Just purchased my tickets.

For those who've already purchased, did you happen to notice if they are accepting gift cards?
Just got in and yes, it had an option to purchase with Gift Card or the Disney Rewards card. I didn't use either, but it was a payment option.

Any chance that my friend who has Magic Key can buy tickets for me and my family (but they won't be coming with us, they will be going on a different day)? Or is this frowned upon and not allowed?

If anyone has a spare Queue ID link with an under 30 min wait that they don't end up using, please feel welcome to share. We had a mixup whether to use the app or DL events website.

Got my ticket for the September 10th event (I'll be at D23 Expo). Don't have Magic Key so couldn't look at the rest. Joined on two desktops and a phone about 8:50am PT, got into the "you're in line" when everyone else did (9:10?) and got more than an hour wait time (still stuck that way) on the two desktops, but 45 minutes on the phone, which steadily counted down faster and got in at 9:33 and purchased with no issues. Made me login a few extra times.

Got in, was able to get my tickets for 9/18 and used a combination of gift card and credit card payment with no issues. Had three queues running and the one on my Windows device (which I started first) got in first. My other two are still at 58 minutes and over an hour.

Best I can tell is it looks like they forgot to add people from the waiting room and left all of us, well, waiting. I was able to get in to the queue when I tried from an incognito (so nothing for it to remember) If I tried from a regular window, it put me into the waiting room instead of the queue if I'd already had that one opened prior to 9am.

So basically anyone who came right at 9am or after got rewarded this time.
I was on before 9am and was sent to the sit tight screen and then straight to the waiting room. I’m down to a 20 minute wait. I’m using Microsoft Edge browser if that helps.

I was on before 9am and was sent to the sit tight screen and then straight to the waiting room. I’m down to a 20 minute wait. I’m using Microsoft Edge browser if that helps.

Yeah, I had Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and DuckDuckGo going. I do them all to test for issues/if one is better than the other. Doesn't seem to matter. I sat in the waiting room for about 20 minutes past 9am on everything opened before 9am.

That said in the past Edge usually does seem to have the quicker queue waits once in the queue from my experience with Queue It.

could also use a spare queue ID that has reached a countdown clock if anybody has one! :) been on since ~8:30a on 3 devices, all of them are "more than an hour" since joining the queue...

Already dealt with Queue ID once this morning for NFL London tickets...it proved fruitful to be in the queue early for that purchase, but the Ticketmaster site itself may be more addled than Disney's!

Another one here with 3 devices showing more than an hour. I'm going to have to give up soon to go to work. :(

Click the Queue ID at the bottom, copy the link, reopen on your phone in new tab. Then you can take all three with you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter