The Oogie Boogie Bash 2022 Thread (ALL DATES SOLD OUT)

3 Devices all went to the more than an hour, but I never have any luck with Disney events.

It took 20 minutes before the "You're in Line" screen displayed. I kept refreshing but had to click on the "Special Event Tickets" link at the top of the page to get in line. Now I have over an hour wait. I'm not holding out much hope.

I’m on my computer and iPhone and both say more than an hour. Last time my computer was the winner.

I have it open on my desktop with "more than an hour" and on my iPhone, where I got something like 45 minutes, but it's been dropping steadily and it's down to 7 minutes. (In way less than 38 minutes elapsed). The "more than an hour" hasn't budged. So I'm guessing I'll be buying on my phone...

I just tried my android tablet and got the You're In Line page but my other pages also flipped to You're In Line now. From what I recall of the Android loophole before it was something like this- they were able to get in before they opened the queue for everyone but once it was open for everyone it didn't work any more. (I am not in any way accusing Android users of cheating or any such thing- just an annoying Disney IT "feature" at it again...)

EDIT- but now sounds like others got in too and some Android didn't so IDK.

I have it open on my desktop with "more than an hour" and on my iPhone, where I got something like 45 minutes, but it's been dropping steadily and it's down to 7 minutes. (In way less than 38 minutes elapsed). The "more than an hour" hasn't budged. So I'm guessing I'll be buying on my phone...
You can open the unique link on your computer, just send yourself the link and open it in an incognito window or a different broswer.

I’m down to 47 minutes on my computer. But maybe it’s because I’m logged in under my magic key. I’m not too worried about the dates I’m going for. I think the D23 and first night are the hot ticket items. I’m going for a late September date.

So those of you who got in already- are you using Android devices? I recall something in the past about those being able to bypass the holding page. I only get the Sit Tight page on computer or iPhone...

Best I can tell is it looks like they forgot to add people from the waiting room and left all of us, well, waiting. I was able to get in to the queue when I tried from an incognito (so nothing for it to remember) If I tried from a regular window, it put me into the waiting room instead of the queue if I'd already had that one opened prior to 9am.

So basically anyone who came right at 9am or after got rewarded this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter