The One you haven't done yet..

hawkeyesparks

DIS Veteran
In 25 years of going to WDW, I've eaten at A LOT of the Disney Restaurants. Not all of them, but a lot. One of the things I like to do, probably like most of you, is eat somewhere I've never been to before. I've been doing it that way for years. There is one place that I've been trying to go to for years, but something always happens that keeps me from going, either it's booked, or I just went to a different restaurant. But everytime I go it just doesn't happen. Do you have a restaurant like that. You have always wanted to eat there, but it just hasn't worked out yet?

For me: Narcoossee's

Wow. There are places I sort of wanted to try but they weren’t a strong draw like Chef Mickey’s and Trail’s End. I wanted to try Flagler’s when we first started going to WDW. But it closed before we could get there. Same with Ariel’s at the Beach Club.
I would like to try The Flying Fish But we just never get there.

On the last day of my trip, we cancelled the brunch I had booked at Jungle Navigation Co Ltd Skipper Canteen because we were tired, not very hungry, grumpy teenager yadda yadda yadda… and I am SO MAD at myself and want so badly to go back and sit at the table with all the butterflies 🦋 😭

Ohana dinner. I always say I want to go there on “the next trip”, but then when the time comes to book reservations, it never works out…there’s either other ones I want to try more, or I can’t find a good time, or it doesn’t work into our days, etc. Lol. Someday I’ll get there!

Breakfast is my favorite meal on vacation (especially buffets), but I usually only do one on each trip. I always said next time for The Wave, Garden Grill and Crystal Palace and Covid killed all three. I'm still holding out hope for Garden Grill and Crystal Palace.

As for current selections Crystal Palace Dinner and Le Cellier are the only ones I still have on my list.

I have never done Be our Guest and I don't really have an interest in it due to the pre fix menu and that my entire family went (I was in college and couldn't go) and said it was mediocre. Same goes for California Grill, I don't like the pre fix menu since I know I don't eat that much food, though I do know that quality wise it's probably better than Be our Guest.

I have also never eaten at Jiko, but that's changing on my May trip. My friend who is also coming with me said that was her all time favorite restaurant on property so I am very excited.

For me, it's Citricos. I always try and make time for it, but things never seem to work out.

Shula's
Yachtsman
Narcoosee's

No excuse but for not fitting them in or not being able to part with the $$$ with regard to Shula's and Yachtsman. We primarily stay in that area. Narcoosee's is a transportation issue and I always seem to forget about it until I read reviews.

I have never done Be our Guest and I don't really have an interest in it due to the pre fix menu and that my entire family went (I was in college and couldn't go) and said it was mediocre. Same goes for California Grill, I don't like the pre fix menu since I know I don't eat that much food, though I do know that quality wise it's probably better than Be our Guest.

I have also never eaten at Jiko, but that's changing on my May trip. My friend who is also coming with me said that was her all time favorite restaurant on property so I am very excited.

California Grill Sunday brunch is my favorite meal, and I'm so sad they are still at their Prix Fixe menu and not doing brunch.

Same goes for California Grill, I don't like the pre fix menu since I know I don't eat that much food, though I do know that quality wise it's probably better than Be our Guest.
No "probably better," vastly better is more like it. Cali Grill has great food.

If you can manage an appetizer and entree, ask for the dessert to go.

That's what I sometimes do with 3 course meals.

Mine would be Raglan Road.

I'd really like to eat there in theory, but we probably never will because it's so blazin' loud when the musicians are on, and even when they aren't.

We've booked it a few times but then switched for another we'd rather have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter