The Official Wyndham Bonnet Creek Photo Thread

Great thread to separate from the giant WBC thread. We'll be there in a couple weeks and will be sure to post pictures when we return.:woohoo:

Hello,

I am not sure if I am in the right area, however as you are all posting photos of WBC then I thought you might be able to help.

My name is Jenny and I live in Sydney Australia, we purchased Wyndham about 8 years ago and have only used them in Australia and Fiji. Today I book 3 nights at WBC and was told all I could get was a 1 bedroom fractional can anyone tell me what that is??? and if anyone has a photo of a 1 bedroom fractional I would love to see them. We are only staying for 3 nights so we arn't too worried about the size as we are then staying 14 nights at WDW. So this really is just for us to sleep and recover after our 18 hour flight from Sydney to Orlando.

Just on Question for my kids will it be warm enough to swim in Orlando on the 5th December - 22 December ??

Thanks in advance Jenny

Wish I had some to post ! Looking forward to seeing more.:surfweb: Thanks for starting the thread, it is a great idea.:love:

Awesome pictures! I can't believe the space difference between a deluxe and a presidential suite! There is so much more room!
The 2 bedroom deluxe and presidentials are the same size, they are just furnished and layed out differently

Gift Shop

1022-Copy-Copy.jpg

These are all photos of the 2 bedroom presidential in Tower 6 (1112 I think).

Joe
Just wondering did you book the 2 bedroom presidential or did you request it when you got there. It looks absolutely beautiful!:thumbsup2

These are all photos of the 2 bedroom presidential in Tower 6 (1112 I think).

Joe
Just wondering did you book the 2 bedroom presidential or did you request it when you got there. It looks absolutely beautiful!:thumbsup2

We booked it. IIRC, we booked a standard 2 bedroom, and upgraded in our 60 day window. My next stay in August (11 nights) we booked the 2 bedroom presidential straight up. My DW wanted the lake view presidential, and didn't want to risk it on the upgrade window.

And according to my Public Offering Statement book from Wyndham, the 2 bedroom presidential units in tower 6 are about 300 sqft bigger than the standard 2 bedroom units in tower 5. I'm too lazy to look up all configurations, but the standard is a little over 1100 sqft, and the 2 pres is just over 1400 sqft, and there was one configuration listed at over 1500 sqft.

Joe

My next stay in August (11 nights) we booked the 2 bedroom presidential straight up. My DW wanted the lake view presidential, and didn't want to risk it on the upgrade window.

Joe

Hi Joe! So how did you get 11 nights presidential lake view! Are you an owner? Is that the only way to get an 11 night pres reservation for Aug. at this time and positively get a lake view. You got what I want for Aug. (except I just need 9 nights)!

I am posting here as I am specifically interested in the 2 bedrrom PRESIDENTIAL SUITE information and seeing that there are pictures of this tye of unit, I thought I would post my question here.

I am getting conflicting info on the web. I currently have a 2 bedroom presidential suite booked for December. Some web pages say they have a king bed and one queen bed with a maximum occupancy of 4. Other sites, including guest services at WBC (although she had to go ask someone else) say it is a king and 2 doubles. Can you help verify what exactly the bed set up is in the 2 bedroom presidential? Thanks.

I am posting here as I am specifically interested in the 2 bedrrom PRESIDENTIAL SUITE information and seeing that there are pictures of this tye of unit, I thought I would post my question here.

I am getting conflicting info on the web. I currently have a 2 bedroom presidential suite booked for December. Some web pages say they have a king bed and one queen bed with a maximum occupancy of 4. Other sites, including guest services at WBC (although she had to go ask someone else) say it is a king and 2 doubles. Can you help verify what exactly the bed set up is in the 2 bedroom presidential? Thanks.

The 2 times I have stayed in teh 2 bedroom Presidential, they have all had 1 king and 2 doubles. Plenty of room for 6. The only bad thing is the couches they use in the presidential units don't fold out to a bed. So you can't fit 8 like you can in the standard. But boy is the furniture nice! There is a leather seat and ottoman in the room that is very comfortable. I priced it out because my wife loved sitting in it. It was $2500!:scared1:

Joe

Hi Joe! So how did you get 11 nights presidential lake view! Are you an owner? Is that the only way to get an 11 night pres reservation for Aug. at this time and positively get a lake view. You got what I want for Aug. (except I just need 9 nights)!

I am an owner. Bought WBC when I was in Rio Mar, PR. Still didn't learn my lesson, and "upgraded" on my first visit to WBC.:mad: Now that I'm smarter, I added 2 more contracts on eBay to bring my grand point total to 581,000. I am temporarily VIP Gold because of bonus points. When that ends, I'll just be a "peasant" in Wyndham's eyes. But since I own WBC, I can call and book 13 months in advance, while non-WBC owners can only book 10 months in advance. That helps when you want to book the 3 and 4 bedroom pres units. As long as you call early enough, you can book a 2 bedroom presidential for 9 nights. Just make sure when you book it you make it clear you don't want to switch rooms. They SHOULD assign you a room in a presidential unit when you make the reservation.

Joe

Thanks, Joe!
I was just making sure that each of my kids would have a bed and not have to share. Plus, we will be needing a pack and play and didn't want to be in trouble for exceeding the max occupancy rate if it was in fact only 4. I really appreciate your info.

CIMG1096.jpg

view of our 3bd living room

P9240207.jpg

our granddaughter had room to spread out her "stuff"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter