*The Official VILLAS AT DISNEY'S GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT & SPA Owners & Lovers Group*

I had read that the villas were supposed to undergo a soft goods refurb in 2021. Does anyone know if this has started or is still expected to take place this year?

Odd question but does anyone know who makes the detachable handheld shower head in the master bathroom in the 1 and 2 bedroom villas?

There is no separate gift shop for VGF, unfortunately. But, I personally, haven’t seen any resort face masks... but I’d love to have one!

There is no separate gift shop for VGF, unfortunately. But, I personally, haven’t seen any resort face masks... but I’d love to have one!
Yeah I meant the Grand Floridian gift shop in the main building. I would love a GF face mask!!

Any suggestions for room requests for standard one bedroom. We are scheduled to be there 4/21-4/25. I hope we keep this trip. We have canceled so many reservations in the past year.

Any suggestions for room requests for standard one bedroom. We are scheduled to be there 4/21-4/25. I hope we keep this trip. We have canceled so many reservations in the past year.

I hope you get to go!! Here’s a list of room views I have posted on Page 1... I hope you can find something that makes you happy!! Have a great time!

VGF Room Views

This is perhaps an odd question but can you book cabanas at any time or are they only 60 days in advance? Since my younger daughter won’t get the same experience as her older sister for her 6th birthday (BBB is still closed...boo), I was thinking of booking us a cabana for our last day before we leave to head home.

This is perhaps an odd question but can you book cabanas at any time or are they only 60 days in advance? Since my younger daughter won’t get the same experience as her older sister for her 6th birthday (BBB is still closed...boo), I was thinking of booking us a cabana for our last day before we leave to head home.

Yes, you have to book them at 60 days out. Sounds like a great plan!! Enjoy!!!

Thank you! Can you still order food from the menus to be delivered to the cabanas?

When we rented one last, the only menu we were given was for the pool bar (food/drinks.) They will come and take your order and serve you inside the cabana. Enjoy!

How much are the cabanas? I’m tempted to rent one but I don’t know that we’ll be in the pool area long enough for it to make sense.

How much are the cabanas? I’m tempted to rent one but I don’t know that we’ll be in the pool area long enough for it to make sense.

As of last year, they were $265 for a full day. I’ve called twice in the last week to confirm pricing is the same, but both times were in excess of an hour hold and I didn’t have time to wait. I’ll definitely confirm the prices, hopefully this week.

Page 1 has all the cabana and poolside patio information.

Page 1

Jumping in on the cabana discussion! My son is turning 3 while on our May trip. I feel like a cabana would be fun for him and his older brother. Would they be able to coordinate balloons, etc? Was thinking it would be cute if we could have balloons and some birthday ears waiting for him. Would they deliver a cake to us at the cabana?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter