The official SINGLES SEEKING SINGLES dating thread- PROFILES ONLY!!!

First Name: Andrew

Sex: Male

Hair/Eye Color: Auburn, Blue

Body Type: 6'4" Athletic Build

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Do you have any kids: Negative

Do you have any pets: Negative. But like cats and dogs

Favorite activities: I really enjoy boating. I have a 30' Searay on Lake Erie. Definitely have to live near or on the water. I also enjoy sports (played college basketball for 1 year), working out, going out on occassion (but not too often). Anything outdoors is good with me. Also enjoy trading stocks and currencies (early retirement would be nice :confused3)

Favorite movie: Top Gun, The Burbs

Favorite color(s): Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Donald, Chip & Dale

A little bit about yourself: College graduate (triple major in accounting, marketing, and business management, minor in econ). Very motivated, career focused, hoping to one day start my own business. If you want to know more about it, I'd be happy to tell you. Also very family focused. I see my family a few times per week. I hope to one day have vacation property near Disney, or buy a share in DVC. Anything else you want to know, just ask!

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone with similar interests, good values, low maintenance, drama free. I'm not very picky, but there definitely needs to be some magic / sparks.

First Name: Tori

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Color: Pink hair (yes I know.. :x) hazel eyes

Body Type: 5'4 average (?) curvy (?)

Do you have any kids: n/a

Do you have any pets: A cat

Favorite activities: Going for walks , Exploring the world, photography,going to concerts,Texas hold'em,art,crafts,watching movies,something going out for a drink at the pub,etc.

Favorite movie: I couldn't never just choose one. I love movies!

Favorite color(s): Rainbow / black

Favorite Disney character(s): Alice , madd hatter , tigger , stitch , etc.!

A little bit about yourself: I don't really even know what to say about myself. :x

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who likes a bit of the same things as I do , someone who is open minded / not quickly to judge, someone who is just them self.

hey Andrew.. at one point there was talk of ohio meet... did that ever happened???

Hi Tori where abouts in Pa... you are not the Tori from NC who was moving right ???:3dglasses

Hey, No that's not me. :] I'm close to allentown / reading area.

hey Andrew.. at one point there was talk of ohio meet... did that ever happened???

If it did, then I must have missed it. Guess that's what happens when I take a leave of absence from the DISBoards :confused3

If anyone is up for an Ohio meet (or relatively close by), I'm all for it :thumbsup2

I tried uploading a pic and it didn't work. On Sunday I will try to see if I can tinker with flickr or another site and see how that goes.

Thanks for the response though.

Hope you all have a good weekend. :banana:

First Name: Chris

Sex: Male

Hair/Eye Color: blond / green blue

Body Type: a few pounds too much! 189cm

Do you have any kids: Nope

Do you have any pets: a cat

Favorite activities: hanging out with friends, table tennis, internet, travelling

Favorite movie: Back to the future, Keinohrhasen

Favorite color(s): yellow

Favorite Disney character(s): Dumbo, Donald, Mickey

About myself: Hm, what to say about myself. I see life very positive, I like to try new things and I like to get to know new people from all over the world. There are so many nice things to do and to see.

IMG_0752-1.jpg

uargh, i don't like that picture, but i had no better one now... :-)

oh that picture is very large...but ok.
guess where it was taken. the first correct guess gets a good german Krombacher beer :-)

First Name: Jarvis

Location: Mississippi. I'm hoping to move to Florida by January-March 2011

Sex: Dude

Hair/Eye Color: black

Body Type: 5'6, Thin but athletic

Ethnicity: Afro. Am.

Occupation: Currently employed - I Have a B.S. in psychology... currently THINKING about going back to school. I'm not sure yet

Do you have any kids: nadda

Do you have any pets: nope

Favorite activities: Sports, DISNEY WORLD, watching movies

Favorite movie: Lord of the Rings, DISNEY movies, The Dark Knight, Harry Potter (my new guilty pleasure)

Favorite color(s): gray, black, white LOL! Neutral colors

Favorite Disney character(s): SIMBA, Mickey Mouse,

A little bit about yourself: Wow! What can I say? Umm... I'm a bit sarcastic. I love Disney World. I'm a pretty big sports fan but I only follow basketball regularly - I'll watch just about any sport that's on TV though. I've always wanted to travel so I'll see how that goes as I move through life. I've secretly wanted to have super powers my entire life. That would be so cool! I can be a bit random at times as well

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone open-minded and can accept me for me. Must love Disney as well because I'm near obsessed with it. I dont think that I could handle a girl that's super high maintenance though. Let's see... I must be attracted to the gal as well. Anyone girl who can make me laugh gets cool points as well. But anywhoo... Just looking for friends right about now

CIMG0202bcd.jpg

aaahhh gotcha... near the premium outlets then... hmm a hershey meet :)

Lol yeah. It's funny I actually haven't been to hershey park in forever. Even though it's only an hour away. Dorney park is closer and sadly that park doesn't have much justice. ;x

:confused:

Lol yeah. It's funny I actually haven't been to hershey park in forever. Even though it's only an hour away. Dorney park is closer and sadly that park doesn't have much justice. ;x

:guilty::scared1: never been to Dorney Park..

First Name: Cheryl

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Blue

Body Type: Curvy, I guess. Definitely could lose some pounds, but my body seems to like where it is.

Ethnicity: Plain ol' Caucasian. Native Californian.

Do you have any kids: NO!!

Do you have any pets: 1 cat

Favorite activities: Anything that has to do with maritime history (the age of sail), English Country dancing, auto racing (see my website, below), Disneyland!, reading, attending odd and unusual events

Favorite movie: Ghostbusters, Master & Commander

Favorite color(s): Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Hector Barbossa, Captain Hook, Goofy

A little bit about yourself: I love to travel. I enjoy attending unusual local events with friends. Although I enjoy regularly getting out in the world and having fun, I also love my quiet, alone time. I'm terribly inept at small talk. Sarcasm and humor are the core of my existence. I'm just going back to school for an AA in History (got my BA in Communications back in '91), with the intent of preparing to go for an MA in Maritime History in a few years.

A little bit about your ideal match: I'm looking for a guy in my general age group (let's say roughly 35-48), who is smart, loves to laugh and has a keen sense of adventure.

Sorry, the photo's pretty large.
Chicago Profile.jpg

On a trip to Chicago (April 2010) at Walt Disney's early childhood home. I don't think Walt had satellite, though.

Alright, I think it's finally time to just do it! Here it goes! :rotfl:

First Name: Kelsy

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: Dark Brown

Body Type: Skinny and Petite (I'm 4'11")

Ethnicity: Hispanic

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: Yes, two cats :3 I also sometimes take care of my mom's dog when she visits...but I prefer cats! :laughing:

Favorite activities: Laughing, going out to eat, relaxing with friends, people watching, traveling, video games.

Favorite movie: Non-Disney: Probably Labyrinth; Disney: Either Tarzan or The Emperor's New Groove

Favorite Disney character(s): Stitch! See pic below!

A little bit about yourself: I love to relax at home, but I also equally like to go out when money allows. I'm a big fan of Asian cuisine (particularly Japanese) and like to go to my local Asian Market to get a bubble tea and delicious sandwich. I don't really like to go to huge social events or "party hard". I believe you can't know anyone individually in these kinds of situations. Video games can be a big part of my life and I like to reminiscent the old ones. I guess that is a bit childish but I'm just trying to be honest. :) I also want to point out that I'm not one of those "gamers" who plays them all day, those days are over. I also like the simple things in life, I'm the one who would choose poor and in love rather than rich and lonely. I'm told I'm quite practical, odd/quirky, a little random, and raw/spunky.

A little bit about your ideal match: A little laid-back, around my age (21-26), honest, good sense of humor, and assertive (but can be sweet ;)).

dissingle2.jpg
dissingle.jpg

First Name: Jill

Hair/Eye Color: Hazel with a rim of pale blue around the iris. Hair is darkish brown currently

Body Type: curvy (5'4")

Do you have any kids: Currently no children

Do you have any pets: 1 dog, thinking about getting a cat.

Favorite activities: Reading, Going to WDW, traveling and trying new things.

Favorite movie: Anything Disney and or Pixar, The Nines, The Ugly Truth, Law Abiding Citizen, The Losers, PS I love You. The list goes on and it ranges.

Favorite color(s): Red, Purple, Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Alice, Princesses Aurora and Belle, Figment.

A little bit about yourself: I love to travel. I am finishing up my AA and plan to go on to get my BA in Mass Communications. I like to watch baseball but can sit through a basket or football game. I love live concerts often drive up to Orlando to see them. I’m really random. That of course is just the start. Feel free to PM me and ask any questions you would like

A little bit about your ideal match: He must have a job, have a good clean appearance, is confident, loves Disney, knows that communication is the key to a real relationship. Looking for someone to be my best friend, someone I can joke around with, be serious with, and who will accept me for me, as I will him.

2r761xh.jpg

1pb0nc.jpg

First Name: Kailey

Hair/Eye Color: Hazel

Body Type: Full Figured, but working on it.

Ethnicity: Caucasian.

Occupation: Graphic Design Art Student / Animal Resuce Leauge Volunteer.

Do you have any kids: No, but I wish one day to have some after I get married.

Do you have any pets: Not at this time, but I've had fish, dogs, rabbit, and a cat.

Favorite activities: I love to draw, watch movies and tv, surf the net, walk, read, listen to music (Pretty much everything but rap), dress up in costumes for fun when I can, go to church, hang with my friends.

Favorite movie: Favorite Disney Movie would be the Pirates of the Caribbean Series and non-Disney Movie would be the Twilight Saga.

Favorite color(s): I love red, black, and pink.

Favorite Disney character(s): Captain Jack Sparrow, Jack Skellington, Sally, Beast, Stitch, Lilo, Giselle, Davy Jones, Barbossa, Tia Dalma, sometimes Elizabeth Swan, Tinkerbell, Bolt, Mittens, Rhino, Peter Pan, Alice Kingsley, Mad Hatter, Cheshire Cat, Doormouse, pretty much all the Princesses and I'm sure there is more.

A little bit about yourself: I'm a Pastor's daughter (No I'm not a wild child). I go to church when ever I can. I love to hang out with my friends. I also have a passion for different movies (I love watching them for their different things the create and make you feel, see, and imagine). I love drawing and hope to make art my job. I want to take an internship at Disney World and try and get into their design group possibly. I love listening to different kinds of music. I can go from hard rock to Disney Music to Christian Music. My favorite bands are My Chemical Romance, Flyleaf, Skillet, Kutless, etc. I love the Pirates of the Caribbean Soundtracks and the different Nightmare Before Christmas ones as well. I love also Enchanted and hope to make a costume of the dress that Giselle wears in the fairyland as a cartoon. I have a hoping of meeting my Pirate Princess and him being as thrilled to do things of the same nature as me. I hope for fun, Halloween, and parties we can dress up as our favorite character couples, be it Disney or not. I hope to one day do The Joker and Harley Quinn and maybe Edward and Bella lol :lovestruc but it isn't to much of a requirement.

A little bit about your ideal match: I want a strong Christian man that will love God, then me and family. We'd go to Disney World when ever we can. I imagine a Honeymoon at Walt Disney World in a more upscale resort there then what I've been too. Maybe even going on the Cruise at one point. I hope that he'll be able to deal with my qorkiness and childish ways. Like when/if we go to Disney understanding I must get pics with the characters lol :lmao: I love to imagine and I would like him to be able to too. Another want is that if we go to Disney World on our Honeymoon I'd want to wear the Mickey Ear Vail and he the Mickey Ear Groom Hat. I'd love to snuggle with him on the Pirates of the Caribbean and Haunted Mansion Rides, and steal a kiss during the Wishes Fireworks Show. For our first date I'd want to go to dinner with him and talk about each other, go walking around a mall and look around at the shops and continue to talk and then maybe go see a movie and hold hands. I'm sure there is much more I can think of and I hope I haven't scared the men off lol :rotfl:
Until then I stay waiting in my castle waiting for my Pirate Prince to come :cloud9:

I thought I'd add my pic since I took it out of my avatar lol.
23481_375207873066_534418066_4037733_1928798_n.jpg

well u better make sure to come back and tell us when... there's a group of peeps from 18th to 29th of Oct :)

:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

party: party: party::(

then I'm going to miss it :guilty: My dates should be Oct 10-17 (tho I'm flying down on 10/6...I'm planning a night at Jellyrolls on 10/8!)

aaahhh gotcha... near the premium outlets then... hmm a hershey meet :)

There is another thread with a Hershey meet but it seems a bit "clique-y" and seems to be families getting together. It's in August somewhere.

Heather! Hi! I'll be there December 2-11! :goodvibes

I saw your other thread and my dates *should* be Dec 3-14 or 15th!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter