*** The Official September 2018 Thread *** let's get started to have some fun

Last night here and my husband and I just enjoyed drinks in our patio at Poly. Loved this week, but tired and ready to go home. Don’t think I can do September again, waaayyyy too humid for this Coloradoan.

My BIL is from CO and complains about the humidity in the Ozark Mountains, where my family is from. He has no idea what FL is like. :rotfl2:

Last night here and my husband and I just enjoyed drinks in our patio at Poly. Loved this week, but tired and ready to go home. Don’t think I can do September again, waaayyyy too humid for this Coloradoan.

I live in Denver but don't mind the heat and humidity that much. I did live in NC for almost 7 years though as well as Orlando for a summer when I did my internship at Epcot. I actually had a harder time adjusting back to the dryness here. Had a bloody nose a few days after getting back and my skin was SO DRY and flaky. :crazy2:

Unfortunately the major downside of a 1030pm arrival is 5 stops on DME. Of course, Pop is going to be the last one. :coffee:

Been up since 2:30 for no reason other than pure excitement and we still don’t leave until Saturday. At least I know I will be ready at 6:30 to do my check in with SW.

We're not leaving for another week. Not sure they'd still be good by the time we got there. ;)

It’s all dry stuff. Chips salsa and cheese dip. Cereal and the like. The yogurt wouldn’t be good. But if anyone is here now and would like them they could come get them from us tonight. We’re at pop

But you're HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay

So true!! 5 hours at sleep at Disney feels much different than 5 hours at home!

Do you need some groceries? My fiancé and I over ordered. We check out tomorrow

That is so generous! We actually also have a huge order from Garden so we're set, but thank you for the offer!!

RD at AK today - got to the turnstiles at 7:50, Pandora bridge at 8:20, now holding at the beginning of the FoP queue. This is our first trip since Pandora opened, and the crowds pouring in is astonishing!!

I finally feel normal again today! Got home on Saturday lol

The heat really did a number on me. I'll never do 8 days of parks and travel in that heat again. I got Disney rash, mosquito bites and a nasty blister despite taking all precautions.

We caught a flat on the way home from the airport and were stranded on a bridge for an hour before state troopers and Honda came to our rescue.

Yeah it took me 5 days to recover from that! lolllll

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter