***The official September, 2016 Thread !!!***

23 days from now we'll be at the MK getting ready to go to Chef Mickey's for dinner (I know, I know, it was my 4 y/o nephews choice). :)

Another great bit of news is that I've been interviewing for a new job lately and I have been given three offers from three different potential employers. All of the offers have in writing that I will be able to take our Sept 2016, Nov. 2016 and Jan 2017 trips to WDW. That was the key for when I was looking. Didn't want to be out almost $12,000 (I always buy travel insurance so we wouldn't have been out but still don't want the hassle of a claim).

All three offers are significantly more $$$ than my current position also. :)

Tomorrow will be 23 days for us! But should we be concerned that our magic bands haven't arrived yet :sad2:. Our estimated arrival date for the bands was today, but checked and no sign of them o_O. I tried tracking them and there's been no update since Sunday! Wondering if I should call Disney since USPS never seems to have anyone who can help...
Ours arrived at 21 days

Is anyone checking into all star sports in the next couple of days? We check out early on the 4th and we have half a case of water left and possible some
Snacks that I would hate to goto waste. Please let me know and I can see about leaving them at the front desk bell service with your name on them.

Safe travels to all that are on their way. We have had a lot of rain but that hasn't stopped is.

Is anyone checking into all star sports in the next couple of days? We check out early on the 4th and we have half a case of water left and possible some
Snacks that I would hate to goto waste. Please let me know and I can see about leaving them at the front desk bell service with your name on them.

Safe travels to all that are on their way. We have had a lot of rain but that hasn't stopped is.
We get to Sports on the 5th and I would really appreciate anything you leave! :)

We are here! we left early yesterday so we wouldn't get stuck from the storm. Had some rain driving through, barely missed some severe wind and rain bands/tornado warnings, so glad everything was timed perfectly. So happy to be here!! :dogdance:
Safe travels to everyone arriving this weekend!

15 days from today I will be in POR (9/17 - 9/24) enjoying my "Happiest Place on Earth" with 3 of my wonderful nephews!

"I'm too excited to sleep" - boy, will I be tired by the time I get to Disney!!

One week to the start of our vacation (24 days till we arrive at Disney). So excited. This time next week we will be 3 hours into our 27 hour journey to our first stop in Mexico. Now I just have to tidy the house and pack before another crazy week at work before we leave - luckily that's making the time go faster

I was hoping to but Sept it's only available until Sept 7th and then not again until December. For some reason they cut out all of September, October and November.
The last day to book in September is the 9th, not the 7th. I'm booking 9/9-9/16 at Por next year

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter