The Official Riviera Owners & Info Thread

I know there are probably a hundred posts about this already but what is the best requests I can put in for a standard view studio?
Like @CarolynFH said, QS and Bar Riva are on the East end but view of Epcot are on the west side and it’s closer to the skyliner so depends what you’re prioritizing. Either way it’s a wonderfully small resort so you’re close to most things either way :)

Like @CarolynFH said, QS and Bar Riva are on the East end but view of Epcot are on the west side and it’s closer to the skyliner so depends what you’re prioritizing. Either way it’s a wonderfully small resort so you’re close to most things either way :)

I would like to be able to see Epcot and a higher floor. So I should ask for a West side, high floor room?

I would like to be able to see Epcot and a higher floor. So I should ask for a West side, high floor room?
If I recall correctly, the request option with online check in says something like “closer to skyliner”. Depending on what time you check in, I might also recommend re-checking in with a CM and requesting it with them. I’ve been really successful getting the room I want doing that.

Super sad they got rid of the wings. Also it looks like they changed primo piattos menus and got rid of the Greek salad I loved :(.
please tell me the grilled chicken sandwich wasn't taken off!? I got that thing twice last time!

If I recall correctly, the request option with online check in says something like “closer to skyliner”. Depending on what time you check in, I might also recommend re-checking in with a CM and requesting it with them. I’ve been really successful getting the room I want doing that.
I have done it through chat via DVC member services with success

Hi all - can I get recommendations on a room request that would allow easiest access to the Skyliner without having to take an elevator?
Floor 1, but are there any exterior doors that head right out to the path toward the Skyliner? If so, what rooms is the door near? :)

Anyone else disappointed with the menu changes at Bar Riva? Some of our favorites were dropped. No more wings or salmon. Much more limited menu currently listed on the Disney app.
Just got back from 8 nights at RR. No more french toast from primo breakfast menu either. The wings being gone from Bar Riva were a bummer! Menus are more limited for sure. Unfortunately we also felt overall food quality and presentation was down at Primo and Bar Riva. Toppings on hamburgers were not fresh.

Just got back from 8 nights at RR. No more french toast from primo breakfast menu either. The wings being gone from Bar Riva were a bummer! Menus are more limited for sure. Unfortunately we also felt overall food quality and presentation was down at Primo and Bar Riva. Toppings on hamburgers were not fresh.
Should add, when the cast member told me they had just removed the wings and replaced them with chicken strips I gave a long blink and blank expression lol... They told me everyone is mad about it including them. They thought member complaints would hopefully get management to bring them back

Should add, when the cast member told me they had just removed the wings and replaced them with chicken strips I gave a long blink and blank expression lol... They told me everyone is mad about it including them. They thought member complaints would hopefully get management to bring them back
Who are members meant to give feedback to?

Hi all - can I get recommendations on a room request that would allow easiest access to the Skyliner without having to take an elevator?
Floor 1, but are there any exterior doors that head right out to the path toward the Skyliner? If so, what rooms is the door near? :)
There are exterior doors on the wing by the skyliner that allow access to the walking path to it without having to walk back towards the lobby. Will defer to others for specific room numbers. Touring Plans room finder also helpful

When you check-in, you receive an email from the Hotel Manager, it has a feedback button at the bottom.

We also usually receive an email to take a survey after our stay.
Weirdly, I always get the in-app notification that I'll be receiving an email about my stay, but the email never comes 🤷‍♀️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter