The Official Riviera Owners & Info Thread

...do you mind me asking how much it was? And how soon did you receive it? No worries if you don't want to share that info...
If you go to Etsy and search for Riviera Doormat two options pop up and the different size options. It arrived pretty quickly. Like 2 weeks maybe. But yeah - ink is fading faster than I’d like.

BOG - We loved our 2020 Thanksgiving stay at Riviera sooooo much we are returning!

DH, Me (DW), DS17, DD15
One Bedroom - Preferred View
11-19 thru 11-28 Thanksgiving 2021 - Yay!
Now if we could only buy DVC at Riviera... 😉

Added! the 1-bedrooms are so beautiful. That should be a really special Thanksgiving!

The single pull down in the one bedroom fit my 6’2” husband when he tried it out - nobody slept on it but we were curious how long it was.

Is that longer than the studio pull down bed?
That would be great as our boys sent that tall (yet!). It would be even better if the studio pull down single is just as long.

thanks

My kids love looking at the skyliner and we have a preferred view stay coming up. It is advisable to request a specific type of room (like through touring plans room request page) or to broadly request "skyliner view." Or can one set like two requests like 1. Skyliner view, 2. Above lobby, high floor? I don't want to end up like, for example, east wing facing bonnet creek.

My kids love looking at the skyliner and we have a preferred view stay coming up. It is advisable to request a specific type of room (like through touring plans room request page) or to broadly request "skyliner view." Or can one set like two requests like 1. Skyliner view, 2. Above lobby, high floor? I don't want to end up like, for example, east wing facing bonnet creek.

I had my TA include a request for a courtyard view last year as we wanted that view toward the lake, pools, courtyard with skyliner in distance. I did not add additional requests in the online check in. We got a gorgeous high floor view of the courtyard smack dab in the middle.

I recommend having your TA or going direct through the hotel with the TP guidance to include specifically whatever view you want in your room requests - being very clear - if it’s about what you want to see or be near - and leave it there - with nothing included in the request part of the online check-in thru the MDE app.

We own and both Poly and Riviera. While we love Poly some of your reasons are why we bought at Riviera. At Riviera it's great to walk to everything close without worrying about weather. It's frustrating getting stuck at Poly and being unable to get to a room (or out) without running through rain, visions of high buy-ins and high point charts running through one's head

Yes!
That's why also bought at AK!, everything indoor !

Last edited:
Did Topolinos extend breakfast hours? I'm now seeing Topolinos breakfast reservations daily and they are all after 11:15, and hours say breakfast goes until 12:15 (unsure if that is new or old). Go! Go! Go!

Did Topolinos extend breakfast hours? I'm now seeing Topolinos breakfast reservations daily and they are all after 11:15, and hours say breakfast goes until 12:15 (unsure if that is new or old). Go! Go! Go!
When was that for? I have been searching forever for our week & didn’t see any change. We are there 5/23-5/29.

RIVIERA'S BE OUR GUEST LIST
Will you be joining us at the Riviera? Comment on this thread with your dates to be added below!

April
summerw: April 24-28, Deluxe Studio SV
Akck: April 24-27, Tower Studio

May
TinkB278: May 15-20, 1-Bedroom SV
kanerf: May 16-18, Deluxe Studio
DISguyDennis: May 22-27, Deluxe Studio SV
Doberge: May 22-27, Deluxe Studio PV

Erikaluvsdisney May 14-22, 2BR PV
June
Dicentras: June 19-23, 2-Bedroom LO SV

July
nataliz: July 7-14, 2-Bedroom PV
UrsulaWantsYourSoul & javaduck: July 18&19, Tower Studio + 20&21, Deluxe Studio + 22-27, 2 Bedroom

August
havoc315: August 14-22, Welcome Home Trip, 2-Bedroom LO PV
Pills: August 14-25, Deluxe Studio SV
Thegoatfeeder: Aug 30-September 8

September
transferteck: Sept 1-3, Tower Studio
bigAWL: September 8-11, 1-Bedroom PV
IceSkatingPrincess: September 8-12 2021, welcome home trip, Deluxe Studio SV
Anthony Vito: September 30-October 3, Deluxe Studio SV

October
Jimmy Mouse: October 3-9

November
Sydnerella: November 19-28, 1-Bedroom PV

December
jamesweikamp: December 4-11, 2-Bedroom PV
Thegoatfeeder: 5 Dec - 10 Dec

January
Jimmy Mouse: January 2-8
Transferteck: Jan 13-17, Tower Studio
IceSkatingPrincess: January 14-18 2022, Deluxe Studio PV
Akck: January 19-23, Tower Studio & January 23-28, Deluxe Studio SV

February
Evita_W: February 10-16
Transferteck: February 13-15, Tower Studio
havoc315: February 18-22, 2-Bedroom LO SV
jamesweikamp: February 28 - March 6, Tower Studio

March

April

May

June

July

August

September

October

November

December

When was that for? I have been searching forever for our week & didn’t see any change. We are there 5/23-5/29.

They probably went quickly. I'll be there overlapping some dates (5/22-5/27). I ended up booking an extra reservation (to which I'm sorry to be one of those people). I'll for sure be dropping at least one so I'll try to remember to shoot you a message some time before.

Otherwise, I'd recommend one of the dining alerts if you don't have one set up. I got an alert at 1am and was awake to check it out. I'm sure they went quickly thereafter.

We are looking forward to our upcoming stay at Riv! Wondering if anyone has recent experience with grocery delivery (via Prime Now/Amazon) to bell services? I was hoping to order some breakfast foods and snacks and have them delivered before we return to the hotel from the park. I suppose we could also run to the store, but I'm trying to avoid that for this trip if possible.

We are looking forward to our upcoming stay at Riv! Wondering if anyone has recent experience with grocery delivery (via Prime Now/Amazon) to bell services? I was hoping to order some breakfast foods and snacks and have them delivered before we return to the hotel from the park. I suppose we could also run to the store, but I'm trying to avoid that for this trip if possible.

We used Garden Grocer a couple months ago with no issues. Never used Prime Now / Pantry at Disney.

We used Shipt to order from Target and Publix while we were there. It works great.

I have a couple of value studios booked for October 10-15 and the same timeframe opened up @ Riviera Resort. I have never stayed there and so I switched one of them to Riviera Tower studio.
I know the room is small, but since the Boardwalk standard is a pipe dream at best, Riviera skyliner to Epcot is pretty good alternative.

So, please add us to the Riviera list. Thanks!!

Also, any must dos at Riviera? Did you like the Tower Studio?

Stalking EVERYTHING Riviera on google and the Dis ! Like I mentioned before, switched our AKV value studio to a Tower Studio @ Riviera. The food pics look Amazing! We visited the Riviera in October, December, and March but we didn't dine there (I bought a couple of pastries to go). But, when we stay in October this year, I am going to make sure we dine at each of the offerings.

I did a grocery order for our stay in March @ Jambo but I doubt we will need much of anything here because all the restaurants are actually open.

I hope we get an upper floor in the tower studio (I know you can't really request just like the values at Jambo) because I believe the fireworks will be back by October.

If anyone has any tips, advice, or anything to say about your recent stays; I will be stalking this thread also. :)

Stalking EVERYTHING Riviera on google and the Dis ! Like I mentioned before, switched our AKV value studio to a Tower Studio @ Riviera. The food pics look Amazing! We visited the Riviera in October, December, and March but we didn't dine there (I bought a couple of pastries to go). But, when we stay in October this year, I am going to make sure we dine at each of the offerings.

I did a grocery order for our stay in March @ Jambo but I doubt we will need much of anything here because all the restaurants are actually open.

I hope we get an upper floor in the tower studio (I know you can't really request just like the values at Jambo) because I believe the fireworks will be back by October.

If anyone has any tips, advice, or anything to say about your recent stays; I will be stalking this thread also. :)
You can request an upper floor, just call Member Services. It's not guaranteed, but try it.
I don't think you need a grocery order this time because the fridge is small and you don't have a kitchen or kitchenette! Maybe cereal and milk... But I would try the breakfast at Primo Piatto and Toppolinos. At Primo, get the croque madame!

At the Le Petit Cafe in the lobby they have some interesting cocktails. We got some as well as some pastries and took then over by the lake and ate there watching the sunset, it was nice!

PXL_20201201_220043431.jpg

You can request an upper floor, just call Member Services. It's not guaranteed, but try it.
I don't think you need a grocery order this time because the fridge is small and you don't have a kitchen or kitchenette! Maybe cereal and milk... But I would try the breakfast at Primo Piatto and Toppolinos. At Primo, get the croque madame!

At the Le Petit Cafe in the lobby they have some interesting cocktails. We got some as well as some pastries and took then over by the lake and ate there watching the sunset, it was nice!

View attachment 568879
That looks lovely. I would like to do that with one of those charcuterie or cheese boards.

We ate at Topolinos this morning, and it was great! But, while at AK,
we got a call on cell phone from the "front desk" at Riviera. They said we had left a credit card at Topolinos. They seemed to have some basic information, but I have read about these scams and hung up. I also knew I wasn't missing a credit card. I checked in with the Disney chat and with the front desk at the Grand Floridian where we are staying. No one had any information, so I think it was a scam. I do feel that Disney is somewhat at fault. Obviously, scammers knew my number and that I was at Topolinos. I also took a lyft, so that could be a problem as well. Anyway, another warning not to give any information out to these callers. The number was 1 407 828-7030. This is the Riviera's number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter