The Official Quote Thread!

be carefuul what you wish for cause you just might get-pussycat dolls in when i grow up

From letters to Juliet:
Charlie(getting up to leave, turns): oh my goodness where are my manners..
Sofie(cutting him off) I've been wondering that same thing since I meet you
Charlie: ha ha, may I walk you to your room
Sofie(sp?): sure

Buzz: "You're mocking me aren't you?"

Buzz: "I just want you to know that even though you tried to terminate me, revenge is not an idea we promote on my planet."
Woody: "Oh. Oh, that's good."
Buzz: "But we're not on my planet, are we?"

Shang: "Um...You...You fight good."

Mushu:"Of course! I'm travel size, for your convenience. If I was my REAL size, your cow here would die of fright."

this is your life and it's ending one minute at a time- fight club

"They Say Quitters Never Win, But I Walk The Plank On A Sinking Ship" -Fall Out Boy (Don't You Know Who I Think I Am?)

Ive watched you fly on paper wings half way round the world. Until they burnt up in the atmosphere and sent you spiraling down. -Rise Against (Paper Wings)

Like the angel you are left creating, a lightness in my chest. Your eyes they penetrate me, (your answers always maybe), That's when i got up and left. -Rise Against (Like The Angel)

“It seems the beautiful only get more beautiful, while the green just get greener” ~ Elphaba, Wicked

“I don’t cause commotions, I am one!” ~ Elphaba, Wicked

“So why care for these petty obsessions? Your designer heart still beats with common blood” ~ 21st Century Cure, Repo! The Genetic Opera

“Don’t dream it—be it!” Several people, The Rocky Horror Picture Show

“I had a little trouble with the fireplace” Judge Claude Frollo, The Hunchback of Notre Dame

“Look to the mountaintop, not the mountain in your way” Just One Dream, Disneyland

“If you have a dream, don’t wait. Act. One of life’s little rules—got it memorized?” Axel, Kingdom Hearts 2

“Go on, keep running, but I’ll always be there to bring you back!” Axel, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

“Come on, boys… won’t you shake a poor sinner’s hand?” Dr. Facilier, The Princess and the Frog

Probably not my last post here XD I love quotes waaaay too much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter