***The Official May 2016 Thread!!***

I'm over it! I'm finding much nicer groups here and others on fb. The only thing I'm a little sad about is losing contact with my fellow football fans, bc Sundays were always fun to chat during games! Oh well, I'll find new ones I guess!

I have started using Touring Plans, it took me a couple times to figure it out.... But I love it so far. Except tonight DH threw a wrench in my plans & said he's not doing early mornings, which means no rope drop. After my initial protest, I thought well that could mean we can stay after fireworks for a bit, so maybe I can work this out. If we start later, we can last later, right??

Does anyone have any word on dates for a 24 hr party? I've seen nothing. That was our last MK day last year, but we didn't stay late.
24 hour party would be so cool, is it a different ticket event?

24 hour party would be so cool, is it a different ticket event?

I don't think so but I think you need at least 2 days of tix to do it. We didn't stay, so I'm not sure how it works exactly. I assume it's like the event tix where at a certain time they kick others out & start scanning bands (after midnight), but that's just my guess!

I don't think so but I think you need at least 2 days of tix to do it. We didn't stay, so I'm not sure how it works exactly. I assume it's like the event tix where at a certain time they kick others out & start scanning bands (after midnight), but that's just my guess!
Ohh! Well we have a 14 day ticket so fingers crossed should be fine, hopefully it's on when we're there!

Hi everyone! :wave2: 81 days to go! We're staying at AKL Kidani 5/8 - 5/12, and we have Boma booked for our first night. I wish I were there right now!

Staying in a preferred room at POR. Anyone stayed there and have a specific building they preferred?

90 more days!

That being said, I've always had tickets attached to my disney account before making my FP selections, but I haven't gotten them yet this time. Do I need the tickets attached to my acct before I can make my FP reservations in about a month?

90 more days!

That being said, I've always had tickets attached to my disney account before making my FP selections, but I haven't gotten them yet this time. Do I need the tickets attached to my acct before I can make my FP reservations in about a month?
Yes, without a linked ticket, you will be unable to make FP selections. The active media in MDX is what opens your scheduling availability.

89 days! I ordered myself the orange bird magic band yesterday!! We have plain ones from last year we are reusing, but 1 is lost so I needed a new one. And then, a friend of mine said she has an extra brand new Ariel one that was a gift, and she really wanted the haunted mansion one, so she is sending my daughter the Ariel (her fav princess) to give her some Disney Magic!! How sweet is that?!?!

I also ordered some kids shirts for $8 from the Disney store, plus the tsum tsum tank for myself, and we got several other shirts at kohls this weekend too! So my DH is the only one that needs Disney shirts yet- I think he would wear 1 or 2...

I'm having a hard time finding much Disney stuff for Easter baskets. I'll have to hit up dollar tree, maybe they'll have some. Someone on fb posted some Easter Mickey plush from Walmart, but mine did not have them. :(

Also I'm using touring plans this trip. I think I mostly have my plans completed, I just want to add in some 15 min breaks- bc with 3 kids, I highly doubt we can stick to it strictly the entire time. We need some snack & sunscreen/ bathroom breaks in there! Plus it'll build in some catch up time to get back on track if get too far off. If the plans work, I'm very happy with them so far!

Super excited, double digit countdown! They also are adding a Star Wars show, etc. in April, so I'm excited to see it when we go. Especially since my husband is a huge Star Wars nerd. :)

70 Days Today!!

Cannot wait to get there now!

Clothes shopping has commenced, and is nearly done!

Super excited, double digit countdown! They also are adding a Star Wars show, etc. in April, so I'm excited to see it when we go. Especially since my husband is a huge Star Wars nerd. :)

Yeah I'm excited for this too! Hoping my fam can hold out that late to see them. We may have to leave & come back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter