The Official May 2015 Thread!!

25 days!!! :jumping1:

We got our MB yesterday, and our ME tags last week, I'm pretty sure only the dogs could hear the high pitched squeel that DD made. I've bought most of my travel accessories, the only thing left on my list is dollar store ponchos.

Now we just sit and wait, :bored:which I think is almost worse than being so far out, since at least there's still planning to do.

All the meals we chose this trip are new to us! In addition to the ones I listed we are also going to T-rex, Yak&Yeti and Raglan Road. Can't wait to try them all. We are also doing La Nouba for the first time as well. Just 8 more days.......................

8 days! :banana:

we've done T-Rex--it was lots of fun. really great theming. I hope La Nouba is great! I've seen lots of Cirque shows, but never La Nouba.

I hope La Nouba is great!

Oh, it is! I saw it years ago when it first opened, but you won't be disappointed!

15 days!! 2 weeks from today I will be done work and heading home to do final pre-trip prep!

In other news, we just decided we're getting a shore house for a week at the end of July with our family to stave off sadness once we get back from Disney. As my grammy says, "you can't hit a moving target!"

Six more days for us! No ADRS, haven't opened our magic band box yet, just finished packing. This is the first trip out of 10 we haven't planned anything...and I'm actually loving it:flower1:

May 10th is when we arrive! A little over two weeks, SO excited. My first trip with a bunch of ADRs and I'm most excited about BOG, Kona and Sanaa.

Can't wait for our trip, I want to pack so bad but it's still two weeks until we leave. I am making a list of everything that I need to pack and get ready before leaving though. So excited.

Pulled the suitcases out today. Going to head to the store to pick up a few items I know we need for the trip, and going to come home and pack what we do not need right now. Getting close to that single digit countdown!

Also, thanks for the well wishes! Got some RX cough syrup and some Amoxicillin from the doctors, and it seems to be clearing up. Cough isn't nearly as deep anymore.

13 days, I feel like I've waited forever for May to get here, been planning this trip since we came home from the last trip in 2009 and now it's almost here!! :) The only bad thing, my son who I love dearly took care of his sick girlfriend last weekend and now guess who is just getting over the flu! Yuck! Can't wait to be in WDW!!

7 days! This time next Saturday, our flight will be landing at MCO :rainbow:

And the amazing news: I got a promotion yesterday (yay me!) so DP and I decided to check into upgrading from ASSp. We just got off the phone with disney, and now we're celebrating my promotion and her birthday with 9 nights in business class at CSR!! :jumping1:

7 days! This time next Saturday, our flight will be landing at MCO :rainbow:

And the amazing news: I got a promotion yesterday (yay me!) so DP and I decided to check into upgrading from ASSp. We just got off the phone with disney, and now we're celebrating my promotion and her birthday with 9 nights in business class at CSR!! :jumping1:
This time next Saturday our plane will be taking off from Buffalo! We land at 9:05pm. Congrats on the promotion!

I haven't started packing, and it's making me nervous, I have to pack for myself, a three year old and an eight month old! We're visiting family in Ontario before leaving for Orlando so I have to pack for two completely different climates!
I usually love packing because it means travelling, but it seems so complicated this time.

12 days!!

I painted my old MB this weekend and it turned out ok. Also did my pre-Disney Target run.
This upcoming weekend is hair & pedicure and packing!

5 days! I saw touringplans' post this morning and submitted a room request through them this AM. I think our suitcases are packed, carry-ons are getting there. still need to print a hard copy of our plans (I've been waiting--they keep changing! are they done now? who knows...), but otherwise it's just little errands and a small work project between me and the World!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter