***The Official March 2016 Thread!***

I went ahead and changed our dates to May because the flights were just too high for the week we were going.

We are so excited we are going February 26 to March 5!!! Staying off site with both daughters and their boyfriends. This is our rescheduled High School Graduation trip for my daughter from last August I was diagnosed with Multiple Meyloma in May and my stem cell transplant was in October. My immune system is just getting started. This will be our second trip to WDW our first was in 2010.

78 days YAY can't wait for a mickey bar, a dole whip and all the rides!!!! Excited that it might be less humid. Flower and garden is a big plus. :flower1:

Hi March Friends! I just booked a last minute Spring Break trip :D I haven't booked our plane tickets yet but I'm planning to arrive March 5th or 6th and depart March 11th or 12th!! I can't believe I got almost every ADR I looked for, even got BOG. I'm excited to try the new Skipper's Canteen, it looks fun and different.

We'll be there the 14th - 22nd. We usually go when there are less crowds but lately it's hard to find a week that's not busy. That leaves plan B: Getting ourselves up early and getting to the parks at rope drop.

There is no "crowd free" time anymore. We just returned from our first Christmas trip. All I heard was how uncrowded it was in early December. NOT true! Still had a wonderful vacation.

We'll be there March 10th - 20th because that's when my daughter's college is on spring break. Will roll with the crowds like always.

Hi! I'd like to join you in planning for March of 2016! We'll be there March 11- March 21, although I have been kicking around the idea of adding one more day. We have a split stay planned at Yacht Club and the Polynesian.

We're staying offsite from March 4th - 8th. This is over my birthday and it will also be the first trip for our 6yr old and my in laws. ADRs set for Chef Mickeys, CRT, BOG, T-Rex and we're also doing the Pirates & Pals fireworks cruise as well. My husband and I haven't been since 2001 so we're excited to see all the changes! Just antsy to get our FP+ booked! Still not certain what all my daughter will be up for. She thinks she wants to tackle the Mountains, but I'm not convinced she'll follow through

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter