The Official Free Dining Watch 2007 Thread

can someone tell me what is so great about POP? I hear so many talking about it - what makes it so special? should I try to book there in the morning instead?

can someone tell me what is so great about POP? I hear so many talking about it - what makes it so special? should I try to book there in the morning instead?

I guess for us it is familiarity....I don't like change and we have spent a significant amount of time there. But let me tell you, I won't hesitate to change if need be for free dining in the morning.

We enjoy Pop due to the decor of the hotels. It is so kid friendly, my son loves it! We stayed all star sports in January and my son keeps saying he wants to go back to the "color rooms with the phone", big mickey phone. The kiddie pool is great and fountains are a plus. Enjoyable to sit out by the lake and just relax. Always little bunnies hopping around and ducks in the morning. I don't enjoy paying a ton for a hotel so the price is even more enticing. I think also since it is the newest value it makes it feel new and clean.

We loved the movies before this and before that were fine with music or sports. We have stayed at all the moderate and enjoy but with a 4 yr old the appeal of the hotel is definately IMO geared toward them! Well I mean I love it too!

My TA informed me that free dining IS offered tomorrow. She forwarded me an official email she got announcing the free dining. If someone were to PM while I'm still online, I would forward it to you as well....

great!!!! So glad to hear of an official announcement. I was getting worried. Did she mention a code or anything. Thanks!

thanks, I might have to book at pop if possible. the lake aspect would be nice . . .we loved ASMu last year, but other than the room, there is no thinking spot. sitting by the lake would be great!!! can't wait!!!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :banana: :banana: :banana: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: three cheers for free dining!!!!I know it is almost here for us....nitey nite sweet dreams......wakeup in a few hours and book....POP century 2 connecting rooms for me dh,dd 16 dd13 ds10 8/26 9/2 good luck to all:cheer2:

This article was posted online confirming free dining!!

http://www.citizen-times.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=200770411086

Walt Disney World in Orlando is offering free dining as part of a Magic Your Way vacation package from Aug. 26 through Sept 22. That’s right — something for free at Disney!

Considering the high cost of food in a captive environment, having Disney pick up the tab is just desserts. But act fast, as there are a limited number of packages available. The packages are available beginning Thursday.

Ordinarily the Disney Dining Plan package is an add-on component at additional cost; however for four weeks this fall, the same plan is free.

Included in the free dining plan:

One complete table-service meal: Appetizer, entree, dessert, or full buffet. Also includes non-alcoholic beverage and gratuity/service charge. No dessert at breakfast.

One quick service meal: Entree/combo meal, dessert, and non-alcoholic beverage.

One snack (under $4): Popcorn, ice cream, fruit, bottled water, soda, etc. Eligible snacks will be indicated on the menu with a Disney Dining Plan symbol.

Packages including theme park admission (one park per day), resort stay and free dining, start at $455 per adult for a five-night, six-day stay at a value resort. Prices are higher for park-hopping and moderate or deluxe resorts.

For more information or to book a Magic Your Way package with free dining package, call (407) 939-1286, or contact your travel agent. More details are available www.disneyworld.com; www.mousesavers.com or www.allearsnet.com.

Julie Saunders is a freelance travel writer. Contact her atjuliesflfun@hotmail.com.

Someone posted somewhere (not sure if it was this thread or another one) that the CM's already have the code and are waiting for us to plug up their phone lines tomorrow morning!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Someone posted somewhere (not sure if it was this thread or another one) that the CM's already have the code and are waiting for us to plug up their phone lines tomorrow morning!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

true... I booked mine with the Visa thingie and while chatting to the CM she said that they are putting extra CM to answer the phone on Thursday the 12th to lessen the pressure and wait time !!!:love:

As of right now (2:15 am) the DW reservations site is not working at all. They must be changing over for free dining, or maybe it's just a bunch of people checking at the same time with the same wishful thinking I had.

well i hope i can sleep tonight...i just got home from work - and I am so anxious...:hyper:

not sure how many of us are up now...but still wondering if anyone had a code??

I was really nervous for a bit - all of a sudden my internet stopped working...called comcast tech support and got an automated message that they were performing routine maintenance and I should have service back by 6am...that's 9am Orlando time...:scared1: I freaked out!!
How would I get the code? Would the CM take my pleading and crying if I didn't have the code??? What happend if I can't get my reservation numbers???

Then, I glanced up and all the lights on the modem were doing their thing *sigh of relief*. I did print out my reservation numbers incase it goes down again...hopefully all goes well...alright...i'm off to go get two hours of sleep before calling

"see" you all soon :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter