The Official DL "Answer and Ask" thread

OMG not nice! I had to consult dh on this one. We say 1 week. I can hit DCA 2hours a day for a week and do everything and get DL well covered in the short amount of time.

Do you as an adult buy the lollipops?

I need a clarification the big lollipops or the little ones that come in a bunch?

OMG not nice! I had to consult dh on this one. We say 1 week. I can hit DCA 2hours a day for a week and do everything and get DL well covered in the short amount of time.

Do you as an adult buy the lollipops?

No, YUCK! I have much better things to spend my money on for myself than $6.00 for 5 little colored mickey heads! The kids love those by the way and I went to our Disney warehouse here and got the 5 packs for 49 cents each, nothing wrong with them!!! I bought three so I'll have some for the kids on our trip and I am definitely making another trip over there before we go!!

Okay: Would you rather have:

2 days at DL/DCA and you have to switch parks every hour on the hour or 1 day spending the whole day at DCA?

Okay: Would you rather have:

2 days at DL/DCA and you have to switch parks every hour on the hour or 1 day spending the whole day at DCA?

The 2 day with the switches. It kinda sounds like our normal days at DL/DCA.

No, I don't buy the big lollipops because they break too easily.

How many pics do you have in front of the CALIFORNIA letters outside of DCA?

9! each letters with my kids on them. i always meant to frame them in order but I havent yet!

No lollipops!! When the break I just shove the whole thing in my mouth!:rotfl: I have to buy some for me each time as well as the kids.

Question: Is there any DL sweet you just have to have each time you are there???

Probably about 50 by now, we take two or three on each trip!! Especially when they are decorated for Halloween/Christmas, those are fun~

Okay: Do you go to DTD on every trip or do you skip it sometimes?

9! each letters with my kids on them. i always meant to frame them in order but I havent yet!

No lollipops!! When the break I just shove the whole thing in my mouth!:rotfl: I have to buy some for me each time as well as the kids.

Question: Is there any DL sweet you just have to have each time you are there???

Well we responded at the same time so I'll answer yours!!!

I have to have a mickey krispie treat, no chocolate on it though!!

Okay: Would you rather load people at Matterhorn or Indy?

Probably about 50 by now, we take two or three on each trip!! Especially when they are decorated for Halloween/Christmas, those are fun~

Okay: Do you go to DTD on every trip or do you skip it sometimes?

Answer. No but we do go to World of Disney every trip but not ALL the way into DTD
Well we responded at the same time so I'll answer yours!!!

I have to have a mickey krispie treat, no chocolate on it though!!

Okay: Would you rather load people at Matterhorn or Indy?

Indy, it's indoors!

Ok Jester hat or Goofy hat?

Answer. No but we do go to World of Disney every trip but not ALL the way into DTD

Indy, it's indoors!

Ok Jester hat or Goofy hat?

Goofy Hat! I don't like the jester hats at all although I can see how it would suit you!!:rotfl:

Okay: Would you rather do HISTA all day and get free lunch at BB, or Innoventions all day and get free lunch at Club 33?

Goofy Hat! I don't like the jester hats at all although I can see how it would suit you!!:rotfl:

Okay: Would you rather do HISTA all day and get free lunch at BB, or Innoventions all day and get free lunch at Club 33?

Innoventions but not really because of Club 33 there would be more to do there there than HISTA.

Jester hat on me. PLease and mess up this hair? :rotfl:

OK, would you rather go on California Screamin 100 times in a week or ToT?

Innoventions and Club 33

Do you think a Dole Whip float would taste a whole lot better with a lil' rum in it?

Innoventions but not really because of Club 33 there would be more to do there there than HISTA.

Jester hat on me. PLease and mess up this hair? :rotfl:

OK, would you rather go on California Screamin 100 times in a week or ToT?

None of the above. Alright I would have to pick Screamin I think!

Question above!

OK I think it was the rum question.

I've never had a dole whip because i dont like pineapple so I dont think it would improve it.

Question: Would you ever consider eating the small lollipops if that was the only snack in DL?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter