The Official DIS Golden Globes LIVE PARTY Thread!!! TONITE!

Regina King looks amazing! And not old enough to have a son that age.

But how long did they make her stand there? The camera caught the bottom of her dress while Ryan was talking about his shoes.

Geez. Is that a blackbird Jodie Comer is wearing? Looks waaaay too old for anyone!

But how long did they make her stand there? The camera caught the bottom of her dress while Ryan was talking about his shoes.

He had to get in the plug for his own clothing line and for Givenchy. :rolleyes1

Rachel Brosnahan in yellow, thats a hard color to pull off with fair skin.

So who knew that back in highschool back in the 1970s I was so far ahead of fashion trends. I never tied my shoe laces and it used to drive my Mom crazy.

We're obviously not in the 'kids' generation!

So who knew that back in highschool back in the 1970s I was so far ahead of fashion trends. I never tied my shoe laces and it used to drive my Mom crazy.

I tried it too when I was the age of "kids" doing it now. And like Ryan, I also thought it was weird to be stepping on the shoelaces. They felt like when my sock gets all twisted up under my foot in the shoe. :crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter