*** The Official December 2019 thread ***

I need opinions! First off, we are Star Wars fans and for December trips I always put up a small tree of sorts. This year's theme is Star Wars. Which tree would you use? Ugh, dont know how to rotate the pics:(

Has anyone arriving the week of the 8th received magic bands yet? I’m so nervous, our mail processing center (one of the largest in the US) roof collapsed during TS Imelda, and our mail has been messed up ever since 😳 we are arriving Dec 8th, but getting married Dec 7th, so I’m already stressed as it is 😂😂🤪
I received mine Friday

Anyone else notice extra magic hours getting added last minute? A day I planned to be at animal kingdom now has a 7am opening and I could have sworn it was 9am when I made my fastpass reservations. Do the 7am opens tend to be crowded at all? Specifically, when would the Navi River journey line start to build? I was actually avoiding extra magic hours because we like to be there when parks open to beat the crowds but don't like super early mornings...

Anyone else notice extra magic hours getting added last minute? A day I planned to be at animal kingdom now has a 7am opening and I could have sworn it was 9am when I made my fastpass reservations. Do the 7am opens tend to be crowded at all? Specifically, when would the Navi River journey line start to build? I was actually avoiding extra magic hours because we like to be there when parks open to beat the crowds but don't like super early mornings...
The hours have definitely changed over the last two months. This thread has been helpful in identifying changes. There may be additional changes through the day of (but that would be less common). It can be very frustrating. An earlier MK opening next Monday just made me change a PPO reservation.

I just received an email notification that our MagicBands have shipped. These are the MBs that I declined. We have taken a lot of trips to WDW and I have declined MBs many times but this is the first times Disney shipped them anyway. Now we each have two, new grey bands that we didn't want.

We will be arriving at the BC one week from today. I can't even think about the trip until the entire Thanksgiving weekend is over and the house guests go home on Sunday.

I just received an email notification that our MagicBands have shipped. These are the MBs that I declined. We have taken a lot of trips to WDW and I have declined MBs many times but this is the first times Disney shipped them anyway. Now we each have two, new grey bands that we didn't want.

We will be arriving at the BC one week from today. I can't even think about the trip until the entire Thanksgiving weekend is over and the house guests go home on Sunday.

That’s funny I declined bands for our summer trip and received the grey bands anyway. So for upcoming Christmas trip I declined bands and then selected colors when I saw magic band message continue to show up and then 2 weeks ago I declined bands again and got an email yesterday that magic bands were on the way. So will be interesting to see what arrives.

That’s funny I declined bands for our summer trip and received the grey bands anyway. So for upcoming Christmas trip I declined bands and then selected colors when I saw magic band message continue to show up and then 2 weeks ago I declined bands again and got an email yesterday that magic bands were on the way. So will be interesting to see what arrives.
That is almost exactly what I did. I had read that people were getting grey bands when they declined bands. So I went ahead and picked out colors for us. When I did online check in last week I made sure to decline the bands - again. That must have reset my colors to grey.

That is almost exactly what I did. I had read that people were getting grey bands when they declined bands. So I went ahead and picked out colors for us. When I did online check in last week I made sure to decline the bands - again. That must have reset my colors to grey.

Uh oh...well I guess I’ll know soon enough what’s coming...hope you have a wonderful trip! We won’t arrive until 12/19 I haven’t ever actually been at Disney for Christmas week so this may be a first and last time...

yep - hours have changed. Doesn’t affect our plans but trying to reshuffle plans for the friend traveling with us

Staying 12/21-12/26 for a last minute booked trip! I saw someone on an earlier post mention they pre-booked the sleigh ride at Fort Wilderness. When I tried to, it says they are not taking reservations and it is walk up only. Anyone else get reservations for this? Anyone taking a chance on a walk up?
We have one booked for 12/6. We booked right at 180 days. I'm really hoping it doesn't get cancelled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter