~*~*~*~*The Official DECEMBER 2015 Thread*~*~*~*~

Hi Elevationist,

Not really sure. We had an email from the Walt Disney Travel Company UK offering free dining to a date that included up to 30th November and so we decided to book to include this as our first day. Unfortunately, I have not kept the original email but if there is any detail I can supply to you please let me know. We stayed at AKL last December and so maybe we had the offer because of that. I would guess that if it has been offered to me living outside the USA, it should be available to you already.

Many thanks again for starting the thread and adding me to it:dance3:

Bill
Thanks for the information! That actually helped me figure it out. :thumbsup2 This is something being offered through WDTC UK, actually. Found the details here: http://www.disneyholidays.co.uk/walt-disney-world/deals/2015-free-dine-packages/019/

Here in the states, there's been no Free Dining offered for Fall/Winter 2015 yet. :sad2:

You're so lucky! :goodvibes

We are in for December too--10th-14th, at the Poly. And, MVMCP on the 12th.

Toni (me) (celebrating my 40th)
My husband, Shane
2 daughters, Tori (15) and Abbie (13)
Our son, Parker (8)
MIL, Becky, celebrating her bday too
FIL, Emmett

toniglenn said:
We are in for December too--10th-14th, at the Poly. And, MVMCP on the 12th.

Toni (me) (celebrating my 40th)
My husband, Shane
2 daughters, Tori (15) and Abbie (13)
Our son, Parker (8)
MIL, Becky, celebrating her bday too
FIL, Emmett
Welcome! Just a head's up though: Dec. 12, 2015 is a Saturday. That's never a MVMCP night, so I wouldn't plan around that. ;)

Disney December 2015 trip feels sooooo far away, now that all the Christmas/December 2014 post and fun stuff is happening now and we still have over a year to go.
I tell my husband too many fun times to be there, not enough vacation days to do it all.
Oh well I will just keep planning and going on with my day to day.

Disney December 2015 trip feels sooooo far away, now that all the Christmas/December 2014 post and fun stuff is happening now and we still have over a year to go.
I tell my husband too many fun times to be there, not enough vacation days to do it all.
Oh well I will just keep planning and going on with my day to day.
I so relate to this! My trip starts on Dec 4, 2015. My birthday in on Dec. 3rd. And the only reason I'm looking forward to it at all this year is because it'll mean I'm over the 1-year hump until Disney! :rotfl:

Put us down for December 18, 2015 thru January 3, 2016 at Fort Wilderness...we're tent camping...sort of. All we will really do in a tent is sleep. We do not intend to cook or sit around our fire or anything like that. Although we might sit around Chip & Dale's fire for a while!

Can't wait...it's so far away!

chip and dale camp fire sing along is on the top of my list of things to do with my boys. I read on a trip report to get there early and you can have the guys to your self for a little while.

I so relate to this! My trip starts on Dec 4, 2015. My birthday in on Dec. 3rd. And the only reason I'm looking forward to it at all this year is because it'll mean I'm over the 1-year hump until Disney! :rotfl:

My sons bday is Dec 2. That's a positive way to think about it.
And we might be there at the same time we are planning for early December, going deluxe.

I'm at 390 days today. I've started counting it down in 10 day blocks rather than the usual way of counting in weeks -39 blocks to go makes the holiday seems so much nearer.
I love this idea! (Anything to make the time at least SEEM to pass quicker!) :thumbsup2

Didn´t realized this was a 2015 thread :rolleyes2

Oops! I was wondering why none of you looked familiar... and then I noticed it was for 2015! :rotfl: Who knows... maybe I'll be joining in on this one at some point!!

Oops! I was wondering why none of you looked familiar... and then I noticed it was for 2015! :rotfl: Who knows... maybe I'll be joining in on this one at some point!!
It's okay, that has happened a few times so far! Maybe I should put a link to the 2014 thread in the first post... not that anybody reads it. :lmao:

Just became a Dec 2015 stayer. I moved dates from Oct to Dec. I couldn't resist the pull of four parks worth of decorations. Some pumpkins at MK and standing to eat tiny food was not as appealing after actually doing it as I though after experiencing it once. Love Christmas at Disney! Staying at the Poly for the first time.

Just became a Dec 2015 stayer. I moved dates from Oct to Dec. I couldn't resist the pull of four parks worth of decorations. Some pumpkins at MK and standing to eat tiny food was not as appealing after actually doing it as I though after experiencing it once. Love Christmas at Disney! Staying at the Poly for the first time.
:welcome: Let us know when you have your dates, I'll add you to the Roll Call!

Our little December 2015 party is growing! :banana:

Another 10 days waiting over:love: We are fast approaching the one year mark and this is where Mandy and I start to look keenly at what is happening this year and will that effect what we wish to do next year. Last December, one thing that really surprised us both was how cold it was on occasions and yet how warm it could be during the same fifteen day period. During one early morning visit to the Magic Kingdom we had to go an buy a couple of sweatshirts to put on because it was so cold.

For our December '15 visit we are trying to keep the cost of our holiday below four thousand pound ($6000 or 5000 euros or thereabouts) and so we are being very frugal with what we intend to do. We have a quick service dining plan and so far we only intend to pay for two table service meals, one at Crystal Palace for breakfast and the other, Trail's End restaurant for an evening meal. In addition to that we will have an afternoon tea at the Grand Floridian. Of course, our plans are very much subject to change

Happy planning everybody:cheer2:

Another 10 days waiting over:love: We are fast approaching the one year mark and this is where Mandy and I start to look keenly at what is happening this year and will that effect what we wish to do next year. Last December, one thing that really surprised us both was how cold it was on occasions and yet how warm it could be during the same fifteen day period. During one early morning visit to the Magic Kingdom we had to go an buy a couple of sweatshirts to put on because it was so cold.

For our December '15 visit we are trying to keep the cost of our holiday below four thousand pound ($6000 or 5000 euros or thereabouts) and so we are being very frugal with what we intend to do. We have a quick service dining plan and so far we only intend to pay for two table service meals, one at Crystal Palace for breakfast and the other, Trail's End restaurant for an evening meal. In addition to that we will have an afternoon tea at the Grand Floridian. Of course, our plans are very much subject to change

Happy planning everybody:cheer2:
The weather is CRAZY. I remember going the first week of January one year, and spent the whole time in jeans and a tank top. I went back the EXACT same week one year later, and was so cold that I was running around Orlando trying to find a place buy some warm gloves!

I was just discussing weather and what to prepare for with my aunt, who is accompanying me next year for her first ever Disney trip. I gave her the same advice I give my clients: Pack layers! Expect it to probably be colder in the early mornings and evenings, and hopefully warmer in the afternoons. I find that I like to take a resort break for a couple of hours in the afternoon, so I figure that's when I'll grab a hoodie or jacket to take back out with me.

I've been thinking about how I want to set up our days and what restaurants I ideally want to shoot for. It's hard to do without having the park hours yet, but I like having at least a rough idea. I'm also trying to find the balance between making me happy (this will be my 10th visit, and also my birthday celebration trip) and making my aunt & uncle happy (their very first trip).

oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree, there always big at Disney:tink:
Big and GORGEOUS! :thumbsup2 I can't wait!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter