The Official 2016 CBR Beach Bum Roll Call Thread

Paultheroyal and 7 other trepid explorers arrive from the UK on 5th August for two weeks and we are very excited

We'll be there from December 18-January 2. We really can't wait to spend Christmas at Disney!

Just found this, good stuff. We will be six strong, the 16-23rd of December!!!

Hoping to take the extended family, 5 adults, 3 kids (all boys!!) in September, 2017. Waiting for school calendar, SWA schedule release and (please oh please oh please) free dining dates to decide exactly when!

First time "Beach Bum" here. First solo trip too. Oct 7th - 17th.

Nice. I think you're going to love CBR. You've been added.

My family of five will be staying at CBR 11/25-12/03.

Thanks!

After seeing your Avatar I briefly thought about not adding your dates. But my love of all things WDW overtook my extreme dislike of your football team. :D Your dates have been added!

The above comments mostly come out of jealousy. :thumbsup2

Hoping to take the extended family, 5 adults, 3 kids (all boys!!) in September, 2017. Waiting for school calendar, SWA schedule release and (please oh please oh please) free dining dates to decide exactly when!

Great! Once you have your dates set post again and I will gladly add you!

Going back to CBR September 28 - October 9! We are so excited to be back at our Caribbean paradise. :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter