The Official 2013 Fall Professional Internship Thread!

Had my interview for Guest Correspondence on Thurs and the DWSS for GC that evening. But I got an email from the general Alumni Only PI saying that I am still inconsideration for positions <<<< my dashboards indicate that I am in the interview stage for the PI-DCPAO and in progress for GC... probably over analyzing but curious so see if anyone else had this happen to them?

Had my interview for Guest Correspondence on Thurs and the DWSS for GC that evening. But I got an email from the general Alumni Only PI saying that I am still inconsideration for positions <<<< my dashboards indicate that I am in the interview stage for the PI-DCPAO and in progress for GC... probably over analyzing but curious so see if anyone else had this happen to them?

I think people who were not NLIC received this email since yesterday was the deadline to hear back. Obviously there are many positions that have not yet been filled, so it was probably just as a courtesy to keep people from calling them and asking about their applications.

I got the same. I interviewed for for GC Wednesday got the DWSS Friday morning and that email Friday at 7:30. My dash also looks like yours.

Good luck with the GC! That is a part of my department and have a huge impact on our guests! Great role to have a PI!

I got the same. I interviewed for for GC Wednesday got the DWSS Friday morning and that email Friday at 7:30. My dash also looks like yours.

i just dont know if Disney is letting me down easy or what...
Good Luck to you! I have been trying to research others who were in GC and they all say that it is a great position.

Im hoping to get GC I love working with people! Are you a PI? WHat do you do?

I'm actually full time...I work on the other side of Guest Communications/ Guest Experience Services. I'm with the Resort Call Center! Where you would assist guests after they have left, my department handles the guest before they leave the resort or Theme Park. This job can be mentally demanding, but totally worth having on your résumé and actually has a tremendous amount of networking power! The two managers in charge of this department (Bret and Mark?) know absolutely everything! They are great points of contact within the company!

I'm actually full time...I work on the other side of Guest Communications/ Guest Experience Services. I'm with the Resort Call Center! Where you would assist guests after they have left, my department handles the guest before they leave the resort or Theme Park. This job can be mentally demanding, but totally worth having on your résumé and actually has a tremendous amount of networking power! The two managers in charge of this department (Bret and Mark?) know absolutely everything! They are great points of contact within the company!

I interviewed with Brett and Mark. They were great to speak with. I sent a thank you email to both of them for the second interview but no reply [not expected since it's the weekend]. Crossing my fingers that I left a good enough impression with the both of them! :goodvibes

I interviewed with Brett and Mark. They were great to speak with. I sent a thank you email to both of them for the second interview but no reply [not expected since it's the weekend]. Crossing my fingers that I left a good enough impression with the both of them! :goodvibes

I interviewed with them as we'll. they were awesome!! Hope to wok with them!! Hopefully tomorrow or this week we will hear

ThAts great any tips on how to go FT after a PI?? If I get one so to speak :-).., also I interviewed with both of them who seem really nice and dedicated to their work. I hope I have the pleasure of meeting them

ThAts great any tips on how to go FT after a PI?? If I get one so to speak :-).., also I interviewed with both of them who seem really nice and dedicated to their work. I hope I have the pleasure of meeting them

I will be honest, I kinda fell into my role. Literally ran into the woman who's now my manager and we got to talking and she asked me to interview for a position. All the advice I can give you is to be open to new responsibility, and to give everything you've got while you are on your internship. Also be flexible, if your willing to work odd hours you have a lot of positions that will open up for you. Keep in mind that going FT into a great position sometimes takes a bit. But if your willing to work and be flexible you will go much farther.

...sitting... waiting.... wishing..... Hope everyone else waiting for a response is holding tight! I cant stop checking my phone/email for any correspondence for a position...:3dglasses

Articles like this one motivates me to deliver such levels of excellence!

**its not letting me type in the link so if you want to read it it's called "Tales of customer service" on CBC.ca. just google it ;)

...sitting... waiting.... wishing..... Hope everyone else waiting for a response is holding tight! I cant stop checking my phone/email for any correspondence for a position...:3dglasses

Same here... Waiting trying to be patient hopefully by end week

.... I got it..... I got the phone call...I'm going to work for Disney, again... still in shock! June 12th is the starting date!:banana::cool1::woohoo::eek:

I got guest correspondence alumni PI!!! Got the call at 3pm I am soooo happy start June 12thhhh :cool1:

I got guest correspondence alumni PI!!! Got the call at 3pm I am soooo happy start June 12thhhh :cool1:

Congratulations!!!!!! I will see you there!!
did you talk to Randy? When I answered the phone it came up as unknown but the second he asked for me I KNEW it was Disney :))))

Congratulations!!!!!! I will see you there!!
did you talk to Randy? When I answered the phone it came up as unknown but the second he asked for me I KNEW it was Disney :))))

I did talk to him he was solo nice!!!! It showed a 407 number on my cell! So I knew lol ahhh soo excited. Now to apt search

Hello all,

I was offered the Consumer Analyst position for the Fall 2013 program. I lurked this forum very often and just wanted to say congrats to all who recieved offers! I'm sure were all looking forward to working for the mouse =]

.... I got it..... I got the phone call...I'm going to work for Disney, again... still in shock! June 12th is the starting date!:banana::cool1::woohoo::eek:

Hello all,

I was offered the Consumer Analyst position for the Fall 2013 program. I lurked this forum very often and just wanted to say congrats to all who recieved offers! I'm sure were all looking forward to working for the mouse =]

Congrats everyone! I'm so happy for each of you! Still hoping and praying for that wished for phone call or email :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter