The Next Poster......true or false (part 9)

I have no one to talk to on the phone other than when in yuma and then talk to my son. I have a bad lisp so folks have a hard time undestanding me and my mouth drys out really fast .

TNP bought a new phone covering in the past two months

came close, very close, but cable TV has nothing for our lifestyle, so no need for the bundle...i can't remember the last land line we saw in any home

TNP thumbs thru magazines while waiting in line at grocery store

next week, lab draw in salem and then PDX chemo...hope the needle does not stay in my arm for 3 hours, like last time, pharmacy had the Friday Blues.

next poster has to recycle packing materials

no major rain since april....that is why the state will burn next month herein the PNW..just talked to yuma...not a single drop

Next poster found a leak in their home?

when up north I write to my four community members in Yuma, one snowbird in Idaho and one member of the greeting card thread. I write every week, mostly of the essay format about what I am experincing relative to the house which is hosting me....in the works now is a visit to the Article Circle fast food stop.....yes...my letters have outlines...but all the folks in yuma...they can't wait for me to head north....they just love the letters!!!!!!

TNP is using a wet mop to clean floors the next 3 days

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter