• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The next 4 days...............

goofyfordisney

DIS Veteran
Im just curious what the crowds will be for the next 4 days because tommow me and my family are leaving for DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!!!! If anyone has any idea if it will be heavy duty misrebly crowded or normal crowds or easy crowds for both DCA and DL id be very greatfull to hear it. Im keeping my fingers crossed that it wont be bad hehe.

Shouldn't be too bad.
I went last Friday and the longest line was Splash at 120 minutes, but you can fastpass that. Everything else was between 20 -40, so it's crowded, but not killer. At DCA it was pretty much the same thing, except you would want to FP both Soarin' and GRR.

Hope this helps
~Tina
P.S. - If you will be there for 4 days, at least you should leave on a good note, because Weekdays are far less than weekends. I hope you have a great time.

Weekends will be CROWDED at Disneyland, not bad at DCA. Weather should be PERFECT, though! :D

As tinagirl said, use Fast Pass whenever you can!

Sunday will be the worst - not a blackout day for any AP holders.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter