The New Random Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes ma'am :)
I found a better video that just brings up the question, why has Hooky not been played yet xD

Mine was good :)
Me and my friend had a good gallop, my pony actually sort of broke into a tiny sweat for once! We were also having a nice sing-along down the lanes xD Oh and then we walked to get food and I felt like a total pie because I had fanta, a chicken and mushroom slice, crisps, a double decker and an 8 chunk dairy milk bar. So then I ran continually around the yard, screaming about burning off the calories and how my arteries must be 1mm wide by now xD That and my foot fell asleep and I was trying to wake it up.

Haha, lovely.
Sounds like a lovely meal, by the way.
:'( I found this on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zGmJ8wpw9Q
Unfortunatley, most people round here talk like that. :sad2:
Sorry for the language in advance, too.

You see them during the part where Mator drives through that building with the sliding doors.

E&M enjoyed the movie, and they didn't want to see it.

You see them during the part where Mator drives through that building with the sliding doors.

E&M enjoyed the movie, and they didn't want to see it.

Oh really? Cool.
I loved the movie.. I thought it was fantastic!
Me and my friend were maybe the oldest people there without kids. xD
Rhino was my favourite! :goodvibes

Haha, lovely.
Sounds like a lovely meal, by the way.
:'( I found this on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zGmJ8wpw9Q
Unfortunatley, most people round here talk like that. :sad2:
Sorry for the language in advance, too.

It was scrummy. I finished it in like 5 minutes flat:rolleyes:
My nan told me that when I was little I used to have a big cooked dinner and 2 servings of rice pudding. I mean geez I was doomed from the start, no wonder I can eat for Wales!

:lmao: :lmao:
Yeh that's what it's like round here too xD
But add in a few million likes!
Btw, James Hook's voice =:lovestruc :goodvibes

It was scrummy. I finished it in like 5 minutes flat:rolleyes:
My nan told me that when I was little I used to have a big cooked dinner and 2 servings of rice pudding. I mean geez I was doomed from the start, no wonder I can eat for Wales!

:lmao: :lmao:
Yeh that's what it's like round here too xD
But add in a few million likes!
Btw, James Hook's voice =:lovestruc :goodvibes

lmao.
i'm going to youtube his voice now. :3dglasses
Oh my god.. this is so funny.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usOg34kG-IA
xD

Whoa, you're proving to be quite the welsh girl.
A welsh costume on St.Davids day now, you'll be all set. :p

I am welsh
:p
If there's one thing I don't miss about my last yard it is lambing season. I hate it when the lambs die. Damn farmer has sheep though and there was a newborn his field with placenta around it's neck.

I am welsh
:p
If there's one thing I don't miss about my last yard it is lambing season. I hate it when the lambs die. Damn farmer has sheep though and there was a newborn his field with placenta around it's neck.

Aww. That's horrible.
I couldn't even look.

A friend of my mum is getting pet pigs. She's gonna bring them to my mum's work when she gets them. I hope it's on a Monday, then I can see them :-D

We don't want to be your enemy,
But when we're on the field it's red white and green.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter