The New Play along, "Show me a picture of......continued"

Dang Dis program! Lately once I paste in a pic it also shows up in the next empty message box right below my message. If I forget to check sometimes I accidentally click on Post. This just started a few weeks ago. Anyone else have this happening?

YES and it's very frustrating! :headache: AND...also not able to view post that list "attachment"...I click on it and it comes up "OOPS...we've run into some problems.". :tink:

i-hf6PVLm-XL.jpg
:tink:

Show me a resort room

No, I use "Insert Image" and paste in the URL. Doesn't Attach files work differently?
I believe that the “Attach image” feature makes the picture an actual part of the post while the “Insert Image” is a link to where your picture is actually located. All of the pictures that I post are from my Photos on my iPhone, and I always use the “Attach file” button without any problems.

I believe that the “Attach image” feature makes the picture an actual part of the post while the “Insert Image” is a link to where your picture is actually located. All of the pictures that I post are from my Photos on my iPhone, and I always use the “Attach file” button without any problems.

Thanks Storminion for the clarification. Then I think the difference is actually subtle and may be affected by the location of the source photo. I'm going to spend some more time exploring all this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter